Sign in to follow this  
andyw0106

wanted 2 man utd tickets

Andy - What you need to do is make friends with a season ticket holder who would be happy to watch the game on telly and let you have their ticket (for a price).

They are around, some of them fund a large percentage of their ticket by "pimping it out" for a few games. Nice little ''urner.

[quote user="andyw0106"]Norwich i live in downham market[/quote]
You have no chance getting a ticket for this game, perhaps you will have a chance with one of the ''less attractive'' games

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]

Andy - What you need to do is make friends with a season ticket holder who would be happy to watch the game on telly and let you have their ticket (for a price).

They are around, some of them fund a large percentage of their ticket by "pimping it out" for a few games. Nice little ''urner.

[/quote]

There is just no accounting for what some people will do.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

I have two seasin tickets - I take the seat next to mine to put my coat and bags on. You can have the seat IF you can tell me Greg Downs middle name.

[/quote]

Not sure about that one Mungo. I always thought it was Ory. You couldn''t help me out by telling me the opponents in Greg''s first senior match could you?

I''ll sell you my season ticket seat for the game for £200 if you like, probably won''t be able to make it unfortunately, I only like watching the crap teams anyway, I''m an anti glory hunter/plastic you see. And it''ll just save my Grandad the hassle of phoning one of his friends to see of they want to go in my place...

You''re best bet is to get to the ticket office on the morning of the game and be prepared to chance it. There will always be the odd return even for the biggest games.

I thought me saying £200 for a ticket to watch Norwich would have come across as sarcastic enough...

Even though i''m not going, my ticket isn''t available. My Grandad will find someone to go with him in my place and pay the £30+ price for upgrading U21 to adult...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I thought me saying £200 for a ticket to watch Norwich would have come across as sarcastic enough... Even though i''m not going, my ticket isn''t available. My Grandad will find someone to go with him in my place and pay the £30+ price for upgrading U21 to adult...[/quote]

I think it may be called "calling your bluff."

If he''s a Norwich supporter, I can''t for the life of me think why he wants to go to this particular game. There are plenty others to choose from.

Can’t go, we have friends visiting and kids to be ferried around for Saturday sports. Didn’t have a problem finding a volunteer to borrow our season tickets!

Good grief everyone has their price and I''d give up my season ticket for £200 for this one game, could get into nearly 7 Mcnasty cup games for that!