Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Skydiving. Raising Money for Mind.

I have not posted on here for a long time, but there''s no better reason to return in hope of raising a bit more money for my charity skydive.

I am raising money for Mind - The Mental Health Charity. Of which our very own Stephen Fry is President. I set myself an original target of £250, as I only had a couple of weeks to raise, but now I''ve surpassed all my own expectations and have passed the £700 mark!

More information, including why I felt Mind was a good charity to raise for, can be found on my donation page.

http://www.justgiving.com/skydive-4-mind

If any of you can spare a few quid to support my cause and help push the total up that I have raised for charity, I would be extremely grateful. Any donation at all means a lot to me, so don''t be put off if you can only afford a couple of quid. That would be superb!

Thanks,

Shaun.

And it would appear I no longer have the ability to post hyperlinks, so if anybody could sort that for me (unless this works, in which case, great!) That would also be good!

http://www.justgiving.com/skydive-4-mind

Have you tweeted Luis Saurez (@divingtwat) for any tips?

Good luck with your donations mate

Haha, very good! and thank you!

One day to go and I''m on £930! I know this will mainly be ignored but a £2 donation from anybody that can spare it would be really appreciated, all helps push the money up and I''m trying to get the the elusive £1000 mark! Worth a final push! Thank you.

Shaun.