Sign in to follow this  
PAUL

According to the Reading site...

I''m going to this, managed to grab hold of a couple of friends Reading season tickets who can''t go so i will be quietly sitting behind the dugouts with my norwich city shirt on underneath a thick jumper! ;)

Good stuff on the minutes silence, will be wearing my poppy with pride this weekend!

[quote user="PAUL"]...minutes silence Saturday for rememberance. Excellent well done Reading.[/quote]All clubs have this at this time of year, (as they should), and have done for years...

Every premier league club will have the poppy emblem on their shirts this season. The auction of the shirts will, hopefully, raise a lot of dosh for the RBL.

[quote user="Rob Sims"]

I''m going to this, managed to grab hold of a couple of friends Reading season tickets who can''t go so i will be quietly sitting behind the dugouts with my norwich city shirt on underneath a thick jumper! ;)

[/quote]Ha ha..... I too will be sat quietly throughtout the game, as I am heading up with two Reading fans and shall be sat in the home end. For personal safety I need a 0-0, but really hoping for 0-4 in this game!!