Sign in to follow this  
johnboy

delia this saturday

The lady has given this club 110% in time and money the last 10 years and asked for nothing, tommorrow is payback time, this barclayender will cheer her all the way to her seat and show sky and the rest of a sniggering football world that down here we stick together from the bottom to the top.   

[quote]The lady has given this club 110% in time and money the last 10 years and asked for nothing, tommorrow is payback time, this barclayender will cheer her all the way to her seat and show sky and the r...[/quote]

And more cheers from the Snakepit from this one!!

Good call, Delia wasn''t the biggest embarressment to City this week. That accolade goes to supporters ''representative'' Roy Blower who went on national TV to say we were 2-1 up at half time and then waffle on about Ken Bates and electric fences like it was still relevant

Blower''s always been a joke.Does anyone remember the time that he said we would never buy Huckerby in a million years??

One question - how does someone like him come to be the person who represents us all in tv interviews and the like?

Gawd bless ''er, she''s given us a chance to have a moan and a laugh, but she''s solid gold. She''s just a fan. She wanted an atmosphere like the Middlesborough game, but it wasn''t the same - we were all too shellshocked by what had happened in the first half. But - Delia or Ken Bates, which would you prefer?

maybe making a ''fool'' of herself has done us some good.

Lets do as she said!

I hope she gets a good reception on Saturday, I love her to bits and I''m only surprised by the amount of grief she''s received from our own supporters, after all when was showing how passionate you feel about your club amongst fellow supporters ever a crime? where I live everyone thinks she''s dynamite which has dismayed me even more, especially when I read negative posts written by fellow Norwich Supporters.

If it wasn`t for Delia my wife  still wouldn`t be able to boil water at the right temperature ! ........  Delia is  show business ... dont be surprised if she`s back for another series ...... joe public loves  controversy 

I`m sure  she`s going to get a  a big welcome tomorrow  !!

The other night''s shenanigans are probably the best thing to happen to the club for years - she has raised the profile, given the fans something to cheer about and shown the rest of the country that at least here at "little" Norwich City we have a majority shareholder who would do anything for the club - a member of the "prawn sandwich" brigade she clearly ain''t!

I guarantee that after all the bluster and hot air that was expressed on this site, she''ll get the second biggest cheer of the afternoon - after of course we put 3 past Chelsea!

86% SKY coverage of Delia sat in the Barclay, 14% SKY coverage of the goals conceded - by our very good selves....

Only joking! 50% footie & 50% blah! blah! blah! "Mourinho" blah! blah! blah!   ;~)

Check this out - Delia''s profile in the Guardian
http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1429984,00.html

It claims that "fans plan a whole range of tribute chants tomorrow."