Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Blocks J and K of the Jarrold stand re the City v Villa League Cup Q/F

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Got my ST seat yesterday......[/quote]You managed to remember which name you''d used when you first bought it then?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Alternatively the Morgue stand (aka GW Stand) with the exception of Mello Yello, should make way as they make little noise in support of the team.[/quote]What did Mello ever do to you Tangy, that you would have him surrounded by Villa fans? [^o)]

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="TCCANARY"]

All this fuss because of moving for one game. Imagine what it''s going to be like if the City Stand gets closed to increase the ground capacity. Where will everyone be moved to and where will the directors go?

[/quote]

Delia and Michael could become Burberry clad quislings and sit in the Snakepit with me and Harry [:)]

[/quote]I didn''t think I went to games Kathy, I must have been talking to you in Chapelfield on Saturday. Do you know where I can buy some burberry clobber in case I actually go to a game?

If you''re wanting top dollar chav wear, I''d suggest Trumbles or Hatters who have been meeting the requirements of discerning chavs for many years. If you''re simply after nasty highly flammable shell suits I''d suggest Sports Direct, purveyor of pikey-wear to the underclass.

Either would help you blend in in the Snakepit

I haven''t read through all 5 pages so this has probably been mentioned but surely you would be aware of this when you purchased a season ticket in said blocks of the Jarrold.

Its not as if the 15% cup away allocation is a new thing/

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You do realize I wasn''t being serious right?

People these days...
[/quote]

Probably not. The logs are ablaze but the chimney is clogged...

Did not Spurs spill over into J and K last week which if they did begs the question where was our Tangible?

[quote user="Harry"]I got my ticket today Mungo Troll King[/quote]
Me too Harry. Hopefully Mungo can give us some directions to the Snakepit because we''ve never been before.

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="Harry"]I got my ticket today Mungo Troll King[/quote]
Me too Harry. Hopefully Mungo can give us some directions to the Snakepit because we''ve never been before.
[/quote]If I ask him nicely do you think he might teach us some songs so we don''t look out of place?

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Kathy "][quote user="Harry"]I got my ticket today Mungo Troll King[/quote]
[/quote]If I ask him nicely do you think he might teach us some songs so we don''t look out of place?[/quote]
Do you know if they change ends at half time?

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Kathy "][quote user="Harry"]I got my ticket today Mungo Troll King[/quote]
[/quote]If I ask him nicely do you think he might teach us some songs so we don''t look out of place?[/quote]
Do you know if they change ends at half time?
[/quote]I hope not, I might have trouble finding my new seat for the second half.

The irony is that if any of you Snakepit quislings had turned up for the Spurs game, your wish would have come true and you could have changed ends at half time, there were that many empty seats. I think we''ve also established that Quisling Harry''s unfamiliarity with the Pulis chav song proves he wasn''t at that game either. Worse than LDC, at least he admits he never goes to games!

As long as we knock in a few goals, and the Villa fans kick off as expected, this will be the last time the police allow away fans in the seats that can''t be segregated properly......

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

The irony is that if any of you Snakepit quislings had turned up for the Spurs game, your wish would have come true and you could have changed ends at half time, there were that many empty seats. I think we''ve also established that Quisling Harry''s unfamiliarity with the Pulis chav song proves he wasn''t at that game either. Worse than LDC, at least he admits he never goes to games!

[/quote][img]http://people.opera.com/howcome/2011/reader/troll/img/troll2.jpg[/img]WTF are you on about now, I honestly haven''t got a clue what song you are going on about, were your speakers playing up on your radio?I''m sure Kathy will confirm I was at the game on Saturday as I was talking to her at half time, now jog on you boring little pleb.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

[/quote][img]http://people.opera.com/howcome/2011/reader/troll/img/troll2.jpg[/img]WTF are you on about now, I honestly haven''t got a clue what song you are going on about, were your speakers playing up on your radio?I''m sure Kathy will confirm I was at the game on Saturday as I was talking to her at half time, now jog on you boring little pleb.[/quote]
You don''t have to justify your self to this bottom feeder Harry. People who matter know. Ignore.

[quote user="Kathy "]You don''t have to justify your self to this bottom feeder Harry. People who matter know. Ignore.[/quote]Do you mean he feeds bottoms?  [img]http://images23.fotki.com/v826/photos/2/220044/3289803/lmaosmileyjws-vi.jpg[/img]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Did not Spurs spill over into J and K last week which if they did begs the question where was our Tangible?[/quote]Not into K, or at least where I sit anyway.I knew that this was a possibility so I''m not annoyed by the fact that it''s happened, I''ve bought a ticket in the City Stand, I''m more annoyed that I''ve lost my view of the match (and it has gone to an away fan) because as far as I''m concerned it''s the best view in the stadium.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Anyway, this is all irrelevant because I''m the best fan because I get automatic cup tickets...
[/quote]

Me too lol

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You do realize I wasn''t being serious right?

People these days...
[/quote]

Probably not. The logs are ablaze but the chimney is clogged...

[/quote]

The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead.