Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Blocks J and K of the Jarrold stand re the City v Villa League Cup Q/F

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Tangible this may help..........Rule 2 of the term and conditions of season tickets states that "Season ticket holders are not entitled to automatic entry to home cup ties.Season ticket holders will be given an exclusive period in which to purchase their designated seat for home cup ties Subject to the allocation of tickets to the visiting club."

[/quote]

So as a matter of fairness, it could be YOU who is asked to move for the next cup home match.

[/quote]

Not really no as i bought a seat where i knew i would not be moved should such a scenario as the Villa game occur.

Good to see you think it makes logistical sense to move about 3,500 season ticket holders in the City Stand rather than say about 800 maybe 1,000 in J and K. I should stick to keeping your head in a book and leave common sense to others.

[/quote]

Well you obviously failed to detect my earlier suggestion about the Jarrold end of the Lower Barclay (as it was also close to the existing away area).....what a surprise!

Furthermore you failed to detect  the sarcasm in my response to you just above.......never mind.

From my opening post (please note Tilson):

If we get through to the Semi Final will another part of the ground, e.g., Lower Barclay (Jarrold stand end) take their turn?

-----------------------------------------

Miss Jane M. ......if we in the Jarrold Stand have to move then as a matter of fairness it should be on a shared basis with the other area next to the away support, i.e., the Jarrold Stand end of the Lower Barclay.

I think the club should introduce retina scan technology like the passport office.

Then we could identify those that go all the time, the part timers, the glory hunters and worst of all those people that buy a season ticket and then sell it for games on the telly.

We''ve seen them all on here over the years.

Who has sold their ticket? Come on be honest?

Jesus fukcign Christ!  As long as you get a ticket for the game just go and enjoy yourself.  Is it really that much of a hardship having to move seats for a one off game?

Reminds me of the old saga louts who always sit in the same seat down the club.  Heaven forbid should someone sit in ''their'' seats and the saga louts are forced to eat their sarnies and scotch eggs out of their tin foil while sitting in different seats.  Things can get very ugly.......

Maybe you would be happy if Spurs had knocked us out of the cup, then you wouldn''t have to move fukcign seats!!![:@][:@][:@]

The easiest solution to your ''problem'' would be don''t go. FFS!

*sigh*Hate cup games, crowd loses all its style and 70 % of the people in there dont even know the words to OTBC.My old man got some yoof get all verbal with him as he asked him to sit down ! Lucky I hadnt been there or said yoof would have been wearing his nose on the back of his face.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

If we get through to the Semi Final will another part of the ground, e.g., Lower Barclay (Jarrold stand end) take their turn?

Miss Jane M. ......if we in the Jarrold Stand have to move then as a matter of fairness it should be on a shared basis with the other area next to the away support, i.e., the Jarrold Stand end of the Lower Barclay.

[/quote]

No

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Jesus fukcign Christ!  As long as you get a ticket for the game just go and enjoy yourself.  Is it really that much of a hardship having to move seats for a one off game?

Reminds me of the old saga louts who always sit in the same seat down the club.  Heaven forbid should someone sit in ''their'' seats and the saga louts are forced to eat their sarnies and scotch eggs out of their tin foil while sitting in different seats.  Things can get very ugly.......

Maybe you would be happy if Spurs had knocked us out of the cup, then you wouldn''t have to move fukcign seats!!![:@][:@][:@]

The easiest solution to your ''problem'' would be don''t go. FFS!

[/quote]

Just out of interest where do you sit at Carrow Rd.? Lower Barclay?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]*sigh*Hate cup games, crowd loses all its style and 70 % of the people in there dont even know the words to OTBC.My old man got some yoof get all verbal with him as he asked him to sit down ! Lucky I hadnt been there or said yoof would have been wearing his nose on the back of his face.[/quote]

You''re hard....

We smack our own fans, we smack our own faaaaaaans...

Tit.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote] No[/quote]

Oh yes!  

Tangy old chum, you should join us in the Barclay! I''d LOVE to see you in there, might be a bit noisy though and you''ll be edging round the ground towards DELIA!!!!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/aston-villa-co-cup-qf-463191.aspx

So the season ticket holders in the prime seats of the Jarrold stand are being "kicked out" of their usual seats for the benefit of the away fans for the League Cup Q/F. 

[/quote]

I may be missing something, but isn''t this always the case with cup ties? This is nothing new. The away section is in the Jarrold. For league matches it doesn''t impinge on season tickets holders because it is limited to 2,500 seats (or whatever the number is) and the club only sells season tickets for the area beyond it. But the limit is larger (unless we object, as we did with Leicester City[;)]) for cup games.  People who buy season tickets in the Jarrold know this when they buy. They also know that season tickets only apply to league games anyway.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]*sigh*Hate cup games, crowd loses all its style and 70 % of the people in there dont even know the words to OTBC.My old man got some yoof get all verbal with him as he asked him to sit down ! Lucky I hadnt been there or said yoof would have been wearing his nose on the back of his face.[/quote]

You''re hard....

We smack our own fans, we smack our own faaaaaaans...

Tit.[/quote]LOL I''ll smack anyone who calls a pensionor a old fing C because he asked if they wouldnt mind sitting down !I think you would do the same if it was your dad, nothing about being hard, its about not putting up with people who think they can give shit to old men !

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]You could have a situation where a ''casual'' who has been to the 3 League Cup games so far cannot get a ticket for the quarter final because the League Cup Glory Hunting Season Ticket Whores, suddenly decide that competition isn''[t a waste of time after all.........[/quote]

Where as some of us S/T holders never miss either league or cup matches, I understand many S/T holders work away and have big commitments, I think All you whinging noneS/T holders should actually thank the non attending S/T holders for giving you a chance to get to see the Canaries play,

All this fuss because of moving for one game. Imagine what it''s going to be like if the City Stand gets closed to increase the ground capacity. Where will everyone be moved to and where will the directors go?

Yep, I''m amazed by this thread.  There''s an initial allocation of 15% minimum for away fans at any cup match (it''s in the rules) - has been for several years.  Those sitting in J & K who deny they have ever been told have selective memories (or as NBS says are bubbling under dementia sufferers - not nice).  However does anyone actually see Villa bringing 4,000 on a cold December Tuesday evening just before Xmas in the worst recession for years?  If you think the moaning is bad now, wait til Villa decide to give up some of their allocation because of lack of interest.  Then things will get very interesting when that allocation is offered to Norwich fans.  I can see some on here getting really shirty - save you angst for then.

As others have said - FFS, we''re in the Q/F of a major cup, have been drawn at home, if we win we''re 180 minutes away from Wembley.  Get a ticket and get behind the boys.  You never know a change of seat may help you see things on the pitch in a different way!

OTBC

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

All this fuss because of moving for one game. Imagine what it''s going to be like if the City Stand gets closed to increase the ground capacity. Where will everyone be moved to and where will the directors go?

[/quote]

Delia and Michael could become Burberry clad quislings and sit in the Snakepit with me and Harry [:)]

[quote user="shefcanary"]

Yep, I''m amazed by this thread.  There''s an initial allocation of 15% minimum for away fans at any cup match (it''s in the rules) - has been for several years.  Those sitting in J & K who deny they have ever been told have selective memories (or as NBS says are bubbling under dementia sufferers - not nice).  However does anyone actually see Villa bringing 4,000 on a cold December Tuesday evening just before Xmas in the worst recession for years?  If you think the moaning is bad now, wait til Villa decide to give up some of their allocation because of lack of interest.  Then things will get very interesting when that allocation is offered to Norwich fans.  I can see some on here getting really shirty - save you angst for then.

As others have said - FFS, we''re in the Q/F of a major cup, have been drawn at home, if we win we''re 180 minutes away from Wembley.  Get a ticket and get behind the boys.  You never know a change of seat may help you see things on the pitch in a different way!

OTBC

[/quote]

Yes, but would it help them see the accounts[8-|] in a different way?[;)][:P][:D]

I must hand it to Tangible as last night he started this thread and then trashed it himself with his follow up stupid posts relating to moving the lower Barclay and City Stand etc.[:^)]

It''s the people that can only get tickets for cup games that I feel sorry for. Those have have taken their kids to see us play against Scunny & Donny esp.

No sympathy for those that didn''t go to the games and now want too.

Unless of course you had to work etc....

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Furthermore and i stand to be corrected but i believe season ticket holders in J and K blocks have this unfortunate scenario outlined to them at the time they purchase their season ticket should the need arise.

[/quote]

I wasn''t told that.

[/quote]C''mon Tangy do keep up......I thought you accountant chappies were up to speed on this sort of thing [:O]Under No. 2 of the NCFC Season Ticket & Membership T & C''s it states that season tickets will be given an exclusive period to purchase their seats ".... subject to allocation of tickets to the visiting team ".Just to cover themselves they''ve whacked in No.10 which states that " In the event of unforeseen circumstances or force majeure........the Club reserves the right to require any Season Ticket Holder or Guest holding a Season Ticket in the affected part of the Stadium to move to any other part of the Stadium........"In my book City reaching the Quarter Finals of any Cup competition is certainly an unforeseen/extraordinary circumstance so we''re bang to rights either way.You can always console yourself that you can solve the problem in '' Movers & Shakers '' week come next May......[:D]

Just to be clear my sister and Brother-in-Law have season tickets in this part of the Jarrold and they knew from when they first purchased them when the stand first opened that they could be moved for cup games.

[quote user="PKC"]Just to be clear my sister and Brother-in-Law have season tickets in this part of the Jarrold and they knew from when they first purchased them when the stand first opened that they could be moved for cup games.[/quote]

Have always thought that those sitting in the areas likely to be affected were well aware of this before they purchased their season tickets.  Certainly deserve to be moved because they obviously had no faith that we would ever have a decent cup run!!!!! ........ joke

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="PKC"]Just to be clear my sister and Brother-in-Law have season tickets in this part of the Jarrold and they knew from when they first purchased them when the stand first opened that they could be moved for cup games.[/quote]

Have always thought that those sitting in the areas likely to be affected were well aware of this before they purchased their season tickets.  Certainly deserve to be moved because they obviously had no faith that we would ever have a decent cup run!!!!! ........ joke

[/quote]

They''re guaranteed a seat. Nice to watch the game from a different position now and again.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]It''s the people that can only get tickets for cup games that I feel sorry for. Those have have taken their kids to see us play against Scunny & Donny esp. No sympathy for those that didn''t go to the games and now want too. Unless of course you had to work etc....[/quote]

I didn''t go to the Scunthorpe game. I didn''t go to the Doncaster game. I didn''t go to the Spurs game. Just bought my two tickets for the Villa game. Do I feel guilty? Not one iota. I know the rules when I fork out my hard-earned dosh for season tickets and so do everyone else.

Personally I don''t see what all the fuss is about.

I sit in section J of the Jarrold Stand and am more than prepared to sit somewhere else provided I am guaranteed a seat for such an important game.

I haven''t read the whole thread but I was also asked to move for the Spurs game but I couldn''t attend because I was away on business in Mexico.

I have a ticket for the Villa game on the opposite side of the ground but in line with where I sit in the Jarrold and I am more than happy.

I wasn''t aware of the rule but its logical that an extended away allocation will extend to that area.

Let''s hope the ground is full and we batter Villa like we should have done (score wise) last week.

OTBC !!!!!   

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

Got my ST seat yesterday from where I shall enjoy a glorious view of the action marred only slighlty by oafish Burberry glad Snakepit quislings.

Mungo

[/quote]

Are they putting up a big-screen at Portman Rd especially for this game?Shouldn''t worry about the Snakepitters getting in the way of the cameras though.