Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 13

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Scooby"]I''ve never been to Poland before so I thought I''d give it a try with Jablonec v Mladá Boleslav.

Jablonec  currently sit 2nd in the table, with only one loss, whilst Mladá Boleslav have only registered 2 points away from home.

Jablonec, home win for me.

Good luck Inchy and everyone.

[/quote]

Poland? Czech Republic? Somewhere out east anyway...[:P]

[/quote]

DOH !!!!! Good spot, must''ve jumped a page, thank you😁

Should read Czech Republic !

Looking at the fixtures (Prem ones at least) - they are very very difficult to predict this weekend. Although Stoke are a very good team at home (need wins aswell, drawing too much) at home to a quite frankly awful QPR team.So I''m going Stoke vs QPR home win. Should be a little better odds too.Good luck all.

Scottish cup this week

Arbroath v Inverurie Loco - Home Win

Good luck everyone, especially Inch High

PS Nutty, December 1st is fine for me

[quote user="Hughesy"]Scottish cup this week

Arbroath v Inverurie Loco - Home Win

Good luck everyone, especially Inch High

PS Nutty, December 1st is fine for me[/quote]This as well please nutty. Gd luck all. here hoping we bank another win.  and i stay in the running for the fab 40 eh nana [:P]

Working away again this week, just had a quick scan of the fixtures for you Inchy and hopefully Bet365 will have odds for the Welsh Cup.

Brymbo Broughton v CEFN DRUIDS - AWAY WIN

Good luck Bernie my old mate

Leedscanary

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you Inch High and to all you other PUPs out there.

Off to Germany this weekend and a HOME WIN for BAYERN MUNICH v Eintracht Frankfurt.

P.s. for any PUPs who were not on this planet last weekend and have not yet heard..........Tilly won the picks last week. As i say i don''t know if it has been mentioned yet.[;)][:P]

[/quote]
I believe there''s this bloke on Alpha Centauri who hadnt heard............

I will post my final selections around 7 pm tomorrow evening so let''s be avin ya. Hopefully I can emulate the super hero they call Tilly....lol

Championship for me this week please, Peterborough v Crystal Palace AWAY win.  Palace will be looking to extend their winning run to 4 on the bounce, and ought to be flying high after demolishing the unfortunate Binners five nil on Tuesday. 

The Posh have been slightly better at home recently, but I still think Palace will have too much for them.  Fingers crossed anyway!!

Good luck all, especially Inchy.

Rangers to beat Peterhead this week for me.

Good Luck Inch high and all pickers.

P.S. Nutty is any chance of putting the all time Pups league table up as we must be near 200 weeks worth of picks since the thread was started which is incredible. Thanks.

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]

Portugal for me this week:

FC PORTO 4-0-0 (15-0)  -v-  Academica 1-3-3 (5-3) HOME WIN

Good Luck Inchy and all you Lovely PUPs[:D]

[/quote]

This is also Meth Canary''s pick which he messaged me with because he was having problems logging on here. Meth also sent his best wishes to Inchy and all you PUPs.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Rangers to beat Peterhead this week for me. Good Luck Inch high and all pickers. P.S. Nutty is any chance of putting the all time Pups league table up as we must be near 200 weeks worth of picks since the thread was started which is incredible. Thanks.[/quote]

It''s difficult Craig. I did used to keep an all time table but this is the 6th season now and all our top PUPs have joined at various stages over those 6 seasons. It''s difficult to formulate a table that would be fair to everyone. Mr Bump, having won our PUPs league twice and having been with us since the start would be top and would undoubtedly have a strike rate of around 90% over the entire period which is awesome! But I don''t want any part of Rays Funds to appear to be at all elitist as the only picks that count right now are the ones Inchy is considering for this weekend. The current league table is important though because it helps focus our minds each week. Hope that makes sense buddy[Y]

Well it''s not normal that I go outside the English leagues but this week I am venturing overseas to Serbia  and am going for a home win in the match between

FK Jagodina v FK Smederevo  Home win.

Good luck to the Thetford Snapper

Good luck this week Inchy, there looks like a wide variety of picks already, I''m going to stick to England where I expect:Manchester United to beat Aston VillaGood luck Inch High and all you Pups.

Holding on for an hour or so to see if odds from Bet 365 become available for a game in Georgia, which is my number one pick. If not, then to the German Regionaliga Nord and:

Hannover 96 II to win at home against St Pauli II.

First versus 15th. Hannover with a 5-0-1 and 18-6 home record. St Pauli with a decent enough 2-2-3 and 7-17 away record. But Hannover in goalscoring form - 14 scored and only 5 conceded in the last five games.

Good luck to all!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Holding on for an hour or so to see if odds from Bet 365 become available for a game in Georgia, which is my number one pick. If not, then to the German Regionaliga Nord and:

First versus 15th. Hannover with a 5-0-1 and 18-6 home record. St Pauli with a decent enough 2-2-3 and 7-17 away record. But Hannover in goalscoring form - 14 scored and only 5 conceded in the last five games.

Good luck to all!

[/quote]

Georgia will have to wait for another week. I''ll stick with Hannover II.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Good luck to all!

[/quote]

Georgia will have to wait for another week. I''ll stick with Hannover II.

[/quote]

I thought with Georgia on your mind you''d be waiting for the midnight train[S]

[8][;)]

OK after much deliberation especially over the Rangers game and there hit and miss league form I have come up with my final six.

PSV v Heerenveen.....Home win.

Jablonec v Mlada Boleslav....Home win

FC Porto v Academically....Home win.

Rangers v Peterhead....Home win

Levski Sofia v Botev Vratsa....Home win

Paok Salonika v Platanias....Home win

If there are any problems Nutty just give us a shout. All the best to everybody this weekend.

Academica my blooming tablet snuck in a predictive correction without me noticing. :-)

[quote user="IncH HigH"]OK after much deliberation especially over the Rangers game and there hit and miss league form I have come up with my final six. PSV v Heerenveen.....Home win. Jablonec v Mlada Boleslav....Home win FC Porto v Academically....Home win. Rangers v Peterhead....Home win Levski Sofia v Botev Vratsa....Home win Paok Salonika v Platanias....Home win If there are any problems Nutty just give us a shout. All the best to everybody this weekend.[/quote]

Thank you Inchy. These look dead certs. Once again great strategy and surely only bad luck can come between us and another sparkling winning week for our beloved club''s academy. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential pay out is a very healthy £47.26. Here are the details : -

Bet Details

Date/Time

Stake

Return

PSV @ 2/7
FK Baumit Jablonec @ 7/10
FC Porto @ 1/6
Rangers @ 1/6
Levski Sofia @ 1/10
PAOK Salonika @ 4/9
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00

09/11/2012 19:22:00

Total for this period

We start tomorrow in Bulgaria with Levski Sofia at 2pm followed by Rangers at 3pm and Jablonec in the Czech Republic at 6pm. We can then hit the local bars for Scooby''s stag weekend[B][;)]. If we don''t get home in time for MOTD we''ll have to catch up on Sunday while we are waiting for Salonika at 3:15pm, PSV at 3:30 and finally Porto at 6pm.

Thanks again Inchy, good luck everyone and have a great weekend[Y]

This week I''ll put the NWC curse on Manyoo away win at Villa.I was careful not to pick one of inchy''s choices as I didn''t want my run of rotten results to affect the one that really matters!!Good luck all.

[quote user="NWC"]This week I''ll put the NWC curse on Manyoo away win at Villa.
I was careful not to pick one of inchy''s choices as I didn''t want my run of rotten results to affect the one that really matters!!

Good luck all.
[/quote]

Keep doing what you do buddy. It''s just a run of bad luck which will right itself in time[Y]