Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Nazi salutes

I''m appealing for help to anyone in Block R27 yesterday who can help the identify the little chav in Row R  giving Nazi salutes. There''d had already been trouble in the first half as the people next to him and his equally odious mates objected to their constant four letter tirades at the Reading fans (although I suspect that they would have wet themselves if they''d met them in the street). However, in the second half one of them started giving fascist salutes, resulting in a guy in my row nearly crossing the two rows to get at him.

This sort of thing has no place at a City game (or any other for that matter) so if we can help to stamp it out I think that we should.

I cant help you there my firend as i had other commitments this weekend and coulndt make it up to reading, But i really REALLY appreciate somebody else see''s the severity of situations like this. There is no place for it at a city game, a football game, on the street. There is no place for it my country. I need someone to do some naming and shaming on this NAZI C**T http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/edl_march_in_norwich_3_photos_by_steve_adams_1_1688794?id=5&storyId=1.1688687.1352571205We cannot afford the be associated with people like this, disguisting excuse for a human. THIS DOES NOT SUM UP NORWICH. Norwich is a fine city, which unfortunately has a minority of racist goons who are uneducated, scared of the "footure" and any progression and would be happier living in the dark ages. Its time we stand up for our city because the majority of us our good hearted people and we dont want/need to be put in the same group as facists like him. We did well for the counter march 2000 vs their minute 200, should send out the right message, still shocked me to see it in my city though. Not a happy chappy!!

Revolting lot and what they are too dim to realise is that, if Adolf had have gotten his way, they would have been next on the hit list.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Revolting lot and what they are too dim to realise is that, if Adolf had have gotten his way, they would have been next on the hit list.[/quote]

The irony is that one of the gang looked half Chinese so would hardly conform to the Aryan principle. I suspect that they didn''t realise the full implications of what they were doing, just trying to be hard in their fake Burberry and Stone Island uniforms.

Like the huge Jewish contingent of City & Reading fans in attendance

will be offended by the salutes

[img]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]The

f*ck-wits should be ignored, Beau - it''s people like yourself that give

them the attention they want and actually make the whole thing worse.

I was sat in the Reading section yesterday at the other end of the ground. The thing that made me cringe with embarrassment was the person who tried to start a chant of OTBC during the minute''s silence. That was really bad.

[quote user="Shyster"]Like the huge Jewish contingent of City & Reading fans in attendance

[img]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]The

them the attention they want and actually make the whole thing worse.[/quote]No.

[quote user="Shyster"]Like the huge Jewish contingent of City & Reading fans in attendance will be offended by the salutes [img]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

The f*ck-wits should be ignored, Beau - it''s people like yourself that give them the attention they want and actually make the whole thing worse.[/quote]

I kind of  see what you''re saying Shyster, but unless someone gets hold of this lad and points out the consequences of his actions he''s going to grow up into the sort of scumbag that was polluting Norwich City centre on Saturday.

[quote user="Shyster"]Like the huge Jewish contingent of City & Reading fans in attendance

them the attention they want and actually make the whole thing worse.[/quote]

That is an unbelievably stupid comment. I was at the game, I am Jewish, luckily I did not see or hear anything like this but I can assure you that I would have crossed many rows of seats to personally place him in the hands of the stewards or police. I take no truck from anyone on these issues. Ignoring it is what helped the Nazis to power. Lets not ignore it, lets come down hard, very hard.

RP

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Proabally just the actions of somebody under the influence of  alcohol. Lets not go overboard  here. Naming and shaming on this message board is not the answer. If your unhappy with it then you need to make a complaint to the club, or furthermore report it to the police.[/quote]Don''t worry guys, he was drunk so nothing to worry about.........[:S]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Proabally just the actions of somebody under the influence of  alcohol. Lets not go overboard  here. Naming and shaming on this message board is not the answer. If your unhappy with it then you need to make a complaint to the club, or furthermore report it to the police.[/quote]

Don''t worry guys, he was drunk so nothing to worry about.........[:S]
[/quote]

Please don''t act so simple. Im not saying its acceptable because he''s drunk and you know that. Alcohol is never an excuse but people act and do things they regret. In that circumstance I certainly don''t believe its fair to start a massive witch hunt so that his/her name can be published all over a public message board. If punishment is due then I''m sure justice will prevail providing a complaint is made in the correct way. The correct way is not to publish on here.

[img]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img][/quote]Presumably you''re trolling, however, I''m not Jewish, gay, a communist, a gypsy or a member any of the groups murdered by Nazis, but I am offended. Name, shame and ban.

Name and shame but I don''t think you should ban, I find the views of the EDL and the Nazi''s odious had I been in Norwich last weekend and not in Seoul I would have been on the anti-EDL demonstration on the other side of the city, I believe in freedom of speech however and if the culprit is directly abusing another invidual or player then I think the scumbag has the right to make nazi salutes.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Proabally just the actions of somebody under the influence of  alcohol. Lets not go overboard  here. Naming and shaming on this message board is not the answer. If your unhappy with it then you need to make a complaint to the club, or furthermore report it to the police.[/quote]

[/quote]

Please don''t act so simple. Im not saying its acceptable because he''s drunk and you know that. Alcohol is never an excuse but people act and do things they regret. In that circumstance I certainly don''t believe its fair to start a massive witch hunt so that his/her name can be published all over a public message board. If punishment is due then I''m sure justice will prevail providing a complaint is made in the correct way. The correct way is not to publish on here.

[/quote]

No-one''s suggesting namimg and shaming him on here, I was just appealing for help in identifying him. I''ve already emailed David McNally with some details on the row he was in and the approximate seat number so it''s being looked into. As for whether or not it should be mentioned on here, why is it wrong to do so? Do you prefer to pretend that these things don''t happen?

By the way, I would stake my life on the fact that the bloke was absolutely sober and well aware of what he was doing.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I''m appealing for help to anyone in Block R27 yesterday who can help the identify the little chav in Row R  giving Nazi salutes. There''d had already been trouble in the first half as the people next to him and his equally odious mates objected to their constant four letter tirades at the Reading fans (although I suspect that they would have wet themselves if they''d met them in the street). However, in the second half one of them started giving fascist salutes, resulting in a guy in my row nearly crossing the two rows to get at him.

This sort of thing has no place at a City game (or any other for that matter) so if we can help to stamp it out I think that we should.

[/quote]

Was this before the game ??

[quote user="canaries"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Was this before the game ??

[/quote]

The two incidents I saw were in each half, but they were being pretty obnoxious in the concourse before the game. There may have been other incidents as well.

I''m also Jewish and, although I''m no shrinking violet, I would have been offended - actually, incensed is probably more accurate. However, a Nazi salute should be offensive to all of us, especially at this time of remembrance. My grandfather from Yarmouth fought in France in 1940 and my father was evacuated as the Luftwaffe bombed the town. I believe his house was damaged during the raid which killed 217 Yarmouth people. Thanks to Beau for raising this issue.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No-one''s suggesting namimg and shaming him on here, I was just appealing for help in identifying him. I''ve already emailed David McNally with some details on the row he was in and the approximate seat number so it''s being looked into. As for whether or not it should be mentioned on here, why is it wrong to do so? Do you prefer to pretend that these things don''t happen?

By the way, I would stake my life on the fact that the bloke was absolutely sober and well aware of what he was doing.

[/quote]

Its not a case of pretending there not happening, I certainly not naive to think these thinks don''t happen either. If you''ve made a complaint to the club then you have done the right thing. I believe thats where it should be left. The problem with posting on here or anywhere else in the public domain is that you risk giving the incident exposure which is often what these people want, and you also risk the story escalating through various media sources with the name Norwich City F.C being unfairly dragged through the mud.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s not a case of pretending It''s not happening, I''m certainly not naive to think these things don''t happen either. If you''ve made a complaint to the club then you have done the right thing. I believe thats where it should be left. The problem with posting on here or anywhere else in the public domain is that you risk giving the incident exposure which is often what these people want, and you also risk the story escalating through various media sources with the name Norwich City F.C being unfairly dragged through the mud.

[/quote]

My apologies for the horrendous spelling & grammer.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s not a case of pretending It''s not happening, I''m certainly not naive to think these things don''t happen either. If you''ve made a complaint to the club then you have done the right thing. I believe thats where it should be left. The problem with posting on here or anywhere else in the public domain is that you risk giving the incident exposure which is often what these people want, and you also risk the story escalating through various media sources with the name Norwich City F.C being unfairly dragged through the mud.

[/quote]

My apologies for the horrendous spelling & grammer.

[/quote]

No problem, and you make a fair point. I didn''t want to publicise it as such, but it was only by asking on here that I felt I could do as much as possible to ensure that this moron got picked up. I appreciate that it''s a bit of a thin line.

I saw it along with my friend, the club has been informed, including David McNally who has said they will look into it. I highlighted to the club where they were sitting, they won;t be hard to find, in their matching chavvy outfits and letting off the flare at the end.Bearing in mind they looked about 12, they probably don''t even know what they were doing (blatantly uneducated), stop watching the Football Factory and grow up.Frankly it''s disgusting. There''s NO excuse. Even more so on that weekend.

[quote user="Vinhio"]I saw it along with my friend, the club has been informed, including David McNally who has said they will look into it. I highlighted to the club where they were sitting, they won;t be hard to find, in their matching chavvy outfits and letting off the flare at the end.

Bearing in mind they looked about 12, they probably don''t even know what they were doing (blatantly uneducated), stop watching the Football Factory and grow up.

Frankly it''s disgusting. There''s NO excuse. Even more so on that weekend.
[/quote]

Thanks for that. The flare was particularly pitiful! I got a similar response from David McNally so hopefully they''ll be tracked down.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

In my experience alcohol doesn''t change people. It just takes away the mask.

[/quote]

This is absolutely wonderfully true - I very much doubt the individual involved realised the implications of his salute, but one never knows.  I would have picked him up by his neck and thrown him to the stewards had I been there.  Pathetic.

I thought those who took an interest in this thread might like to know that I had an email from the club this morning saying that Reading had provided CCTV footage which has allowed them to identify the gang (via the smokebomb incident)and that it''s now been referred to the police for action.