Sign in to follow this  
Peter

City on the box

The money from being televised is gratefully received, but our record in televised matches is awful and generally always has been.

I agree.  It is like a poisoned chalice, on one hand it''s great to see us on the box but at the same time you just KNOW we won''t win!!  Ok then, APART from the obvious Bayern Munich matches, what are your favourite live Sky matches involving our beloved Canaries?   Mine was beating Forrest 3-1 in the first couple of weeks of the Prem, I think Chippy scored with a trademark free-kick.

I agree - a couple of 3 points is worth far far more than the appearance money they pay.

Surely we will get a win in a game on sky before the end of the season?  but with only Chelski, the trotters and Manure left we had better be good in Bolton

OTBC

It wasn''t on Sky (maybe ITV?) but the 3-2 against Millwall when Robert Fleck hit that amazing winner from just outside the box was pretty good.

[quote]It wasn''t on Sky (maybe ITV?) but the 3-2 against Millwall when Robert Fleck hit that amazing winner from just outside the box was pretty good.[/quote]

It was my birthday that weekend, remember it so well!

My eldest was 9 months old, lying on the lounge floor, Flecky scored, I jumped up and screamed all around the room and she projectile vomited with shock!

Guess who got made to clean up!

[quote]It wasn''t on Sky (maybe ITV?) but the 3-2 against Millwall when Robert Fleck hit that amazing winner from just outside the box was pretty good.[/quote]

That was a pretty good one, but my personal favorite was the game we won against Oldham I think it was - Mark Robins hattrick with the winner in the last minute to put us top of the league. Classic.
I was so happy I accidently... hmm perhaps I''d better not tell that story.

I feel we have played fairly well on the box this season, and i think the only time we have failed to score is against spurs away