Sign in to follow this  
TheRock

Binners 23rd

[quote user="TheRock"]Yes its only a few games in blah blah - but lets take a few seconds to laugh at the scummers. [:D][/quote]I occasionally glance at TWTD when I need to raise my spirits. For some reason they want Jewell out.Can''t think why.

I imagine they''re probably hoping for a wealthy individual who''ll take over the club, pump lots of money in, perhaps employ a proven manager who''s achieved promotion from the Championship before...

They have the look of Coventry of last season about them (and unfortunately us of a few seasons ago), whereby they''re  going nowhere in the Championship season after season,survived a couple of scrapes with relegation before it finally catches up with them. However unlike us but very much like Coventry ,when they get relegated, their fans will abndon them and we will regularly see sub 10000 gates at their cesspit for every home match and will hopefully never come back up.

We''ll give it some of this when we''re safe and town go down. Excuse the fact that its Villa *cringe*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8L65XoTKjo

[quote user="ricardo"]I occasionally glance at TWTD when I need to raise my spirits. For some reason they want Jewell out.Can''t think why. [/quote]There''s a poll on there somewhere asking WHO DO YOU WANT OUT OF THE CLUB?MARCUS EVANS  (Your current vote)CLEGGJEWELLDEFENDERSMIDFIELDERSSTRIKERS1 OR 2 PLAYERS OUT3 - 5 PLAYERS OUTWIPEOUT LOTS OF PLAYERSJewell (53%), Evans(28%) and Clegg (11.5%) are leading the way, clearly showing that they despise their leadership even more than their rubbish players.In a salient moment a poster recently observed that they can''t afford to force Evans out because the club is £70,000,000 in debt to.... Evans so that would be the end of them.......Roll the clock back to 1995-1996 and imagine if you will the hatred vented towards Robert Chase and £6m of club debt. Then imagine that we had owed the money to Chase himself and not the banks.Then sell all your assets and multiply the debt by a factor of 10.And you can begin to understand what it''s like to be a Binner in 2012.[:D]

[quote user="Zak Burger"][quote user="ricardo"]
I occasionally glance at TWTD when I need to raise my spirits. For some reason they want Jewell out.

Can''t think why.
[/quote]

There''s a poll on there somewhere asking
WHO DO YOU WANT OUT OF THE CLUB?

MARCUS EVANS  (Your current vote)

CLEGG

JEWELL

DEFENDERS

MIDFIELDERS

STRIKERS

1 OR 2 PLAYERS OUT

3 - 5 PLAYERS OUT

WIPEOUT LOTS OF PLAYERS

Jewell (53%), Evans(28%) and Clegg (11.5%) are leading the way, clearly showing that they despise their leadership even more than their rubbish players.

In a salient moment a poster recently observed that they can''t afford to force Evans out because the club is £70,000,000 in debt to.... Evans so that would be the end of them.......

Roll the clock back to 1995-1996 and imagine if you will the hatred vented towards Robert Chase and £6m of club debt. Then imagine that we had owed the money to Chase himself and not the banks.

Then sell all your assets and multiply the debt by a factor of 10.

And you can begin to understand what it''s like to be a Binner in 2012.[:D]

[/quote]

No Zak, still not enough pain for me, only a Rangers scenario will appease me, although liquidated would be better.

[quote user="Zak Burger"][quote user="ricardo"]
I occasionally glance at TWTD when I need to raise my spirits. For some reason they want Jewell out.

Can''t think why.
[/quote]

In a salient moment a poster recently observed that they can''t afford to force Evans out because the club is £70,000,000 in debt to.... Evans so that would be the end of them.......

[/quote]

And there they were waving their tenners at us...

Awwwww Bless. [:P]

"And there they were waving their tenners at us...

Awwwww Bless. Stick out tongue [:P]"

Fivers. Come on we are talking binlanders and giro day was the week before there.

[quote user="Zak Burger"]In a salient moment a poster recently observed that they can''t afford to force Evans out because the club is £70,000,000 in debt to.... Evans so that would be the end of them.......Roll the clock back to 1995-1996 and imagine if you will the hatred vented towards Robert Chase and £6m of club debt. Then imagine that we had owed the money to Chase himself and not the banks.Then sell all your assets and multiply the debt by a factor of 10.And you can begin to understand what it''s like to be a Binner in 2012.[:D][/quote]Shame. ;)

What''s the point in having ''rivals'' if you don''t play them?

They aren''t in our league, I take no pleasure in them being near the bottom, means nothing. Beating them 4 and 5-1 however. Would much rather they were in the same league as us, otherwise they mean nothing.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I wouldn''t want to see any team go out of business.[/quote]

[Y]   

We were fortunate to steer clear of   real financial trouble three or four years ago.   Its still fresh in my mind that it could easily have been us struggling to keep going financially.    Wouldn''t wish that on anybody.

Their current floundering is just about right and it has been an interesting, if somewhat bizarre, ride since the multi-millionaire took over.

I get the distinct impression that the rivalry is more intense from their end than it is from ours. One fool even continuously derides the views of the EDP because it is Norwich based. Apparently they are always ''negative'' about ''Town.''

Perhaps they (in binland) have some sort of inferiority complex with regards our great City, it would make sense.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]What''s the point in having ''rivals'' if you don''t play them? They aren''t in our league, I take no pleasure in them being near the bottom, means nothing. Beating them 4 and 5-1 however. Would much rather they were in the same league as us, otherwise they mean nothing.[/quote]

Agreed, although it seems to be a minority opinion. But I suspect at least one other person shares it. David McNally. No matter which division we were both in and whatever the ground capacity a home game against Ipswich Town would be pretty much guaranteed to be a sell-out. Certainly it would have a much better chance of filling a 35,000-seat stadium than games against most of nthe other 19 clubs currently in the Premier League. Ipswich Town or Reading? Ipswich Town or Southamption? Ipswich Town or Everton etc etc etc?

[quote user="Truculent Trucker"]Sadly, I don''t think they will go down. Even if they did, it''s hardly the end of the world for them - it didn''t do us too much harm after all.[/quote]

If they go down they won''t do what we did. They have nothing to fall back on. They own nothing. I''m looking forward to it emmensely[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Truculent Trucker"]Sadly, I don''t think they will go down. Even if they did, it''s hardly the end of the world for them - it didn''t do us too much harm after all.[/quote]

If they go down they won''t do what we did. They have nothing to fall back on. They own nothing. I''m looking forward to it emmensely[Y]

[/quote]Me too!! Don''t forget that Manc City and us are the exceptions to the rule.Let''s hope that Harry Redknapp doesn''t save them as his imminent arrival and impeccable mangerial abilities on a shoeestring budget are the latest straws to which the ever more desperate and deluded Binners are clutching....[:D]