Sign in to follow this  
Ernie

Vaughan do we have a recall option?

With reports of how well Vaughan is playing can we recall him or would it have to be an emergency recall or similar?  How many goals has he actually scored?

I read somewhere that we can recall in January, but don''t take that as gospel regarding the loan deal. As to goals he''s scored one in two games (although he could''ve had a hatrick against Ips**t apparently).

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]even if we could recall our squad is full.

he''s scored 1 goal which was against ipswich
[/quote]

The main thing is that he is not getting injured... fingers crossed. One goal is actually quite prolific in our current scenario... [:D]

I''m sorry, is pointing out we''re going in circles and the same things that were being said about the sainted "Cody" ate now bein said about a guy that has never played a whole season in his life, needs experience and has scored once against a side that I''m pretty sure everyone on this board could score against

You don''t like the truth do you.

I was told the reason he left was he could not settle in the area and wanted away.Nothing to do with whether Hughton rated him or not.

[quote user="Steady On..."]I''m sorry, is pointing out we''re going in circles and the same things that were being said about the sainted "Cody" ate now bein said about a guy that has never played a whole season in his life, needs experience and has scored once against a side that I''m pretty sure everyone on this board could score against You don''t like the truth do you.[/quote]

Can''t argue with that Steady On. And when Cody left he achieved about as much as the other players we deem surplus to requirements.

What Tilly said makes sense to me but even so going to Huddersfield hardly suggests he would have been prolific in the Premier League.

[quote user="Steady On..."]I''m sorry, is pointing out we''re going in circles and the same things that were being said about the sainted "Cody" ate now bein said about a guy that has never played a whole season in his life, needs experience and has scored once against a side that I''m pretty sure everyone on this board could score against You don''t like the truth do you.[/quote]

You totally misunderstood my post. I was criticising our scoring efforts in the Prem, not Vaughan''s exploits at all. My view is that Vaughan should never have gone out on loan if we could not recall him.