Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

How many going to Newcastle?

Going up on Saturday and going for a night out in the toon, just hope my head is ok for the game on Sunday.

As for the game it is a good time to play them with 3 games in a week give Morison a start with Jackson and I think we have a good chance

McNally said on Twitter today 1,200 tickets sold so far which is pretty good. Up on the first train from London on Sunday morning, what pubs will Norwich fans be in before the game?

I''ll be travelling from Rotherham and getting in fairly early. Would be nice to know what pubs people are aiming for as i''m going on my own. Went last season and I really enjoyed the day despite the result. The city has a welcoming feel and I liked the stadium even though we have to view the match from such an obscene height.

I''ll be there.

Looking forward to my first match of the season and a good night out with an old school mate.

Really enjoyed it last year - hope to have a repeat performance with something more to celebrate. 3 points would be nice!

Get ready for the breathtaking view of Newcastle!

Ben

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]Aye, I''ll be gorn [Y]I''ll know if I''m sitting next to LDC if im sitting next to a really positive person.... if we''re losing 3/4- 0![;)][/quote]

You''ll have than anyway with me :P

Yes I''ll be there.  Catching the train from Doncaster as last year the parking was a nightmare near the stadium even on a Sunday.

Anyone who hasn''t been before - allow extra time to climb all the stairs.  The stand housing the away fans is easily the tallest stand that I''ve been in at the Prem - the stadium is very lopsided.  Someone on here last year compared the view of the pitch to watching a game of subbuteo which is pretty accurate.

Now last year we played well and were the better team overall.  They had few chances and took one with a superb break, cross and header.  We had a good number of chances but didn''t take them.  Hmm, sounds a bit familiar...

Not far for me to travel. 10 miles from home to ground.Don''t get too much opportunity to see the lads play what with living up here but am looking forward to Sunday. Always a great atmosphere at St James Pk and our wonderful supporters will make it rock just that little bit more.

I''ll be there again this year. Hotel and tickets paid for by company I do business with, only downside is I have to sit in with the toon fans! Night out in Jesmond on Saturday though, which if half as good as last year will be crackin'' .... then trying to sober up before the match and hope the drive home is better than last year. With Newcastle playing Monday then again tomorrow in Portugal, I''m hoping for 3 points for City. COYY!!!!