Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

lets party

lets be honest

we are going to get smashed 2morrow against chelsea.

i say go to the game, have a laugh, enjoy the world class players on show and forget the result come 7 oclock. its a one off and is what we worked so hard for last season

bring on the bolton!!!!

thats a pathetic attitude. shock results happen in football, and im sure our players are going out there to get 3 points.

we may not have a big chance of beating them, but im bloody sure we have at least a chance. whats the point of rolling over and admitting defeat. anything could happen, thats football. and i for one and im sure i speak for many here, will be going to the game cheering on the lads to get a win, not sitting there like an idiot saying "were gonna lose, but oooohhhh look theres frank lampard and john terry how exciting".

theyre a damn good team, granted, but theyre not unbeatable, every team has bad games and good games, we have a chance. dont give up on the players, give them the support they deserve.

i agree - footballs a crazy sport... You can never know what is going to happen (Espiecally when that team is norwich!)! Anyway, we should look on the bright side of things!

Most of us will  watch this match in the great hope of seeing our team put up a real fight ! ....  any other attitude  is sheer defeatism !! ......  bottom line is .. its eleven men against eleven men .....   there are no supermen out there !  .... our lads should   wipe  from their minds  any  idea of inferiority  ..and  do what they did against Mancity  in the first 15 minutes ! ... and KEEP ON doing it !  ....

If it does go tits up  I refer you to Shededs original cunning plan  No 1 ..... 

AND .... lets  give  the lovely Delia  a BIG welcome