Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

What's your fancy for half time - marching bands, hot pants or Delia?

I personally, would like to see those delightful Royal Marine Commando''s, giving the whole of the Chelsea squad (including their manager ''Mr M'') a ''hands on'' demonstration of self-defence......Take no prisoners!

We just might get a result if that were to happen......

[quote]I personally, would like to see those delightful Royal Marine Commando''s, giving the whole of the Chelsea squad (including their manager ''Mr M'') a ''hands on'' demonstration of self-defence......Take no...[/quote]

i agree.

Maybe they can come down BEFORE half time......

Have to say am suprised the Royal Marines havent been mentoined before, I thought it was a really good display. Not sure about the link between violence and football grounds, with everyone cheering every punch but it was a thoroughly entertaining and professional display. Unfortunately they too were caught out a bit by the faulty PA system.. ''R me b r t ese p ple ar p fessi als, wh ever ou do, try this at home!''

Just listening to five live and Delia shouts out of the radio "lets be having you", got a feeling this will run and run.

The more I think about it, the more I love Delia for what she did.  She wears her heart on her sleeve and that means more to me than some guy in a suit who''s only here for the money.  Bring it on Delia!! 

[quote]I know my preference! What''s yours? OTBC.[/quote]

Easy matey, hot pants every time, especially with Kylie in them!.

Yo ho ho.