Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Your bestest most hated 6inner player......ever.

Yes - I''ve heard that it is said in some parts that Mariner is a winker!!!

Also Alan brazil and John wark are c0cks - oh and that dutch defender guy who doesn''t like us whose name escapes me...

Eric Gates and Simon Milton, cocky shit, and Rob Chandler. I will never, ever forget listening to his show the morning after the semi final in 1985 whilst driving to work, well just about driving.... Sheer bliss.....

[quote user="Canary Willo"]Eric Gates and Simon Milton, cocky shit, and Rob Chandler. I will never, ever forget listening to his show the morning after the semi final in 1985 whilst driving to work, well just about driving.... Sheer bliss.....[/quote]

[Y]

[quote user="NWC"]

Yes - I''ve heard that it is said in some parts that Mariner is a winker!!!

Also Alan brazil and John wark are c0cks - oh and that dutch defender guy who doesn''t like us whose name escapes me...

[/quote]Fabian "Big Mouth" Wilnes...what a dick.

Now you''ve started me off....

Kiwomya and Dozzell too, but they had the sign over us at the time so were able to Lord it a bit which made it even more galling

Micky Stockwell for that pathetic celebration he did when he scored against us.

Gates, Marriner and Wark all had faces you''d want to punch

Dozzell, Wark, Mariner,Gates,Wilnis, Scowcroft,Chopra,Scotland,Lisbie,Holland,Stockwell. The dude that reads the sport on Anglia tonight, etc etc etc. Basically anyone ever affiliated with them.

special mention for that dirty little b*stard Taricco, when Gus Poyets''s name was being touted as a possible new manager in the summer the thought of him bringing that little sh*te as his assisstant turned my stomach.

Lots to choose from but for me it''s Eric Gates. I remember all too well the poison dwarf gurning and snarling his way through games at our place and theirs. Twunt.

Living in the North East, I often came across him on a local radio show called, with no apparent sense of irony, ''Legends''; featuring Newcastle icon (and publicans friend) Malcolm MacDonald, Middleborough star Bernie Slaven, and Sunderland bellend Eric Gates.

It was nice at least to know that all the Geordies hated him too!

A tad surprised Terry Butcher has yet to crop up.I seem to remember he took the 1985 Milk Cup semi defeat so well he kicked their dressing room door to pieces.