Sign in to follow this  
ca

Roy Blower

Just wondered what peoples views are on this post of Archies which is caught up on one of the Delia threads.

Archie says

''Blowers always been a joke.Does anyone remember the time when he said we would never buy Huckerby in a million years

One question, how does someone like him come to be the person who represents us all in tv interviews and like''

I just wanted to make it crystal clear that Mr  Blower doesn''t speak for me or represent my views and I suspect  that is the case for the majority of us 24500 fans too.

As to your question Archie ''why is he a spokesman '' perhaps you need to direct your question to the committee of the Independent Supporters Assoc. who presumably keep voting him in as their chairman/spokesman.

Have to say he is very embarrassing as his broad Norfolk accent beams across and his story telling style in his interviews!!

Credit where credit due though as his organisation does a lot of fundraising and if people are not happy with him appearing to be spokesperson for the fans set their own group up!!

When Roy did that interview, the interviewer completely changed what he said. I think that next time you should find out the whole story before you start slagging someone off. Roy has done a lot for Norwich and this should be recognized. I am personally behind him 100%

An interviewer can only change written word, at the time of Huckerby''s transfer I remember Mr Blower on Sky Sports News calling Hucks dishonest when it looked like falling through. Then of course we have the ITN news on Tuesday where he stated we were 2-1 up at half time and proceeded to carp on about Ken Bates and electric fences like it was still relevant

Roy Blower has been a highly committed supporter of Norwich City for years and years. The amount of work he has done for the club is unprecedented. Everyone has off days, especially in front of TV cameras and on live radio.

What''s your contribution to NCFC ? Sitting in your bedroom writing a few crass, ignorant, unwarranted comments on a message board.

Grow up.

I dont find that that is very relevant - surely you''ve made mistakes in the past?? There are ways that the interviewer could have twisted what roy said...