Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Would other clubs sack Hughton?

Now right from the start, I must say I''m very pro Hughton.

And even if we were relegated, then I for one, would still want him here, this time next year.

But would other clubs be as tolerant as I believe we are, or sack him?.

Fifth from bottom, with no wins, and looking in trouble, and there are I believe, quite a few clubs who would get shot of him, even at this stage of the season.

But as I said, I wouldn''t replace him. If anyone can lead us back to the Premiership again, its Chris Hughton!

And that''ll do me just nicely, thank you. 

Let the other teams implode and panic. We''ll just plod along quietly, and to hell with what others would do, or think, yes?

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

Now right from the start, I must say I''m very pro Hughton.

And even if we were relegated, then I for one, would still want him here, this time next year.

But would other clubs be as tolerant as I believe we are, or sack him?.

Fifth from bottom, with no wins, and looking in trouble, and there are I believe, quite a few clubs who would get shot of him, even at this stage of the season.

But as I said, I wouldn''t replace him. If anyone can lead us back to the Premiership again, its Chris Hughton!

And that''ll do me just nicely, thank you. 

Let the other teams implode and panic. We''ll just plod along quietly, and to hell with what others would do, or think, yes?

[/quote]

Fifth from bottom ..looking in trouble ? Are you a half wit ?

no not yet, if its looking grim in december then id want someone else in

for january (based on the tactics/style employed so far and if it carries on that way) so they have the opportunity to buy and do their own thing

that can make the difference, if you stick with someone when its all going t1t5 up in a

premiership relegation battle you end up like wolves last season and

multiple other clubs  in the past - relegated. no point in bringing someone in once its already gone wrong

problem is

norwich will take the safe money option and stick it out if it is going

wrong, morale will go to 5h1t and the decent players we do have will

leave once down for half of what they are worth, we will end up like hull, blackpool etc, mid table championship fodder and take another 10 years to get close to coming back (pretty much what happened last time), which is why its hugely important to risk the cash that will be coming next season on staying up this time, like many clubs have already

Have you not seen the previous three games?

Not even the worst owner in the world would sack a manager after those performances, all that was missing was the final finish, and that will almost certainly come.

We are not in trouble. And if your ''pro Hughton'' I don''t know how you can think we are.

You should really be concentrating on the imminent Jewell sacking, Bor. Not that it wll save your illustrious friends from the trapdoor, Evans inevitable tug on the plug and subsequent Pompey style oblivion beckoning in the next couple of years. I''m sure we will weep ourselves to sleep at the thought of never playing another EA derby......................................................................................NOT!

3 games unbeaten... above Liverpool.. nowehere near the bottom 3..yes.. lets sack him..whilst we are at it Chelsea should sack Di Matteo as well....

[quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]surely this has to be a very poor joke[/quote]Yes; it''s clearly a wind up. Nothing to see here. Move on.

Pro Hughton? My Ass.

How are we in trouble, should have beat QPR, Spurs and West Ham.

We have Newcastle away tomorrow, I can honestly see us winning it.

You moaners are never pleased, when Ruddy had a red card last season it was, ''I don''t trust Rudd in goal'', Hughton brings in Bunn, ''why is he bringing a new keeper in?''

Because he is more experienced then our other keepers?

I am looking foward to the game tomorrow, bring on the Toon!

Lets have some postivity here for once :)

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Pro Hughton? My Ass.

How are we in trouble, should have beat QPR, Spurs and West Ham.

We have Newcastle away tomorrow, I can honestly see us winning it.

You moaners are never pleased, when Ruddy had a red card last season it was, ''I don''t trust Rudd in goal'', Hughton brings in Bunn, ''why is he bringing a new keeper in?''

Because he is more experienced then our other keepers?

I am looking foward to the game tomorrow, bring on the Toon!

Lets have some postivity here for once :)[/quote]
Binner [:D] [;)]

This season was always going to be hard. If we look like going down then we should have clarity that he is the man for the long haul even if we go down. Given time and funds he would get us back even if we go down. he deserves a lot more confidence being placed in him