Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Newcastle v Norwich City match thread

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="technika"]bore 5 1 does NOT WORKhughtons an idiot[/quote]
When are you going to tell Mourinho? 
[/quote]He''s too busy preparing for his tenure as England manager.

[quote user="technika"]mourinho has the PLAYERS to play that way, and i think youll find its more of a 433 going forward 451 going back

[/quote]
I''ve seen plenty of sides worse than Norwich play a 4-5-1 well.
Anyway you said that 4-5-1 doesn''t work, you didn''t say 4-5-1 only works in certain circumstances, you indicated that it NEVER works, which is completely false.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]We do seem tighter defensively, but what''s the point in that when we can''t score enough to make that positive of any use whatsoever?[/quote]

I really hope that we don''t slip out of this league with a mild whimper especially considering how offensively positive we were to get and stay here.

I would rather have the record for the fewest clean sheets than the fewest goals.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]We do seem tighter defensively, but what''s the point in that when we can''t score enough to make that positive of any use whatsoever?[/quote]

I really hope that we don''t slip out of this league with a mild whimper especially considering how offensively positive we were to get and stay here.

I would rather have the record for the fewest clean sheets than the fewest goals.

[/quote]
At this rate we''re more likely to go for fewest points ever.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]

[/quote]

Better to try and win 2-1 or 3-2 than draw 1-1 or lose 1-0.

Jackson coming on, too little too late!