Sign in to follow this  
unique

Things could be much worse.....

......you could be a Newcastle supporter......

''same s*** every single week we will never be a good side under pardew its simply not going to happen

watching NUFC is no longer fun its like watching f***ing paint dry

arfa and ba are keeping pardew in a job he does not deserve to be in as soon as these 2 are sold and that will happen as there far to good for this shower of sh*** he will be in the s*** and so will we

sick to death of it get that useless grey haired no lipped cockney f***ing wife shagger out of our club

when you are not happy after your team has just won you know something is drastically wrong at your football club

PARDEW OUT ''

I can imagine that if we were playing a side in the bottom 5, went 1 up against the run of play, missed a penalty and the manager then made substitutes purely to shut up shop and go for the 1-0 win, this Board would be in meltdown that night.  Not surprised at all - I thought Newcastle were awful given the talent at their command.  If Cisse doesn''t find his confidence and one of Arfa and Ba get injured can see the toon in the running for relegation too!

[quote user="shefcanary"]I can imagine that if we were playing a side in the bottom 5, went 1 up against the run of play, missed a penalty and the manager then made substitutes purely to shut up shop and go for the 1-0 win, this Board would be in meltdown that night.  Not surprised at all - I thought Newcastle were awful given the talent at their command.  If Cisse doesn''t find his confidence and one of Arfa and Ba get injured can see the toon in the running for relegation too![/quote]

errr, but doesn''t it worry you that given their current predicament we lost easily.

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="shefcanary"]I can imagine that if we were playing a side in the bottom 5, went 1 up against the run of play, missed a penalty and the manager then made substitutes purely to shut up shop and go for the 1-0 win, this Board would be in meltdown that night.  Not surprised at all - I thought Newcastle were awful given the talent at their command.  If Cisse doesn''t find his confidence and one of Arfa and Ba get injured can see the toon in the running for relegation too![/quote]

errr, but doesn''t it worry you that given their current predicament we lost easily.

[/quote]

I could, but

1) it was an away match and generally we played okay

2) our best defender went off in first 5 minutes and his replacement took 20 minutes to get in the game but was okay after that and

3) I admit it was frustrating not scoring (or actually looking likely to score) but that was probably due to luck on the day. 

I remain Percy Positive and expect our luck to turn - only 35 more points required I reckon so only just over a point a game.   Another missed opportunity definitely.  At the end of the season I could see there not being too much between our sides, also doubt Pardew will survive it unless he really does have Ashley in his pocket as many in the NE believe.

My comments above were from the Newcy / Pinkun panickers point of view (slightly tongue in cheek).