Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="MethCanary"]

Slovenia this week and top club NK Maibor to win at home against ND Gorica on Sunday evening.

Maribor are W7 D2 L0 Gorica are W3 D2 L4. Maibor have already won the first game

between these two clubs 3-1 away from home this season. Gorica had a mid week cup game last night

while Maribor''s game was postponed.

BET365 showing odds of 3/10 for a home win, 7/2 for the draw and 7/1 for the away win.

Good luck Herman and all PUPs

MC

[/quote]y Oooops. Forgot that Maribor are playing in the E.L tonight, sorry for the bum info

League Two for me this week where lowly Bristol Rovers (P3-W0-D1-L2-F1-A6) entertain 4th placed Fleetwood (P3-W2-D0-L1-F5-A1) so sorry Sports Desk Pete, but I can only see one outcome here.........Bristol Rovers v Fleetwood........Away win. Good luck Herman. [Y]

Blue square and.....

Newport county to beat South port please.

Good luck Herman and everybody else. :-)

Morning one and all.  I''m still feeling rather chuffed with us all for last week''s success and hoping that Herman can continue our good fortune.

Myself and my lovely Mear Kat would like to offer the following for your consideration:

MMMK         MARSEILLE -v- Evian    HOME WIN

Mandie Moo   CLUB BRUGGES -v- Cercle Brugges   AWAY WIN

I''m not always sure about derby games, but checking out the table leads me to hope there will only be one winner!

Good Luck Herman and all our lovely PUPs

[:D][<:o)]

I''m very sorry I''m going to have to be Boeing this week and go for a Barca win. I''ve looked through the English and Scottish fixtures and tables/form, and can''t find anything I really like so will have to go with a simple Euro selection as I don''t have time to look theough all the other leagues unfortunately.

Barcelona vs Granada- home win.

Good luck :)

Atletico Madrid vs Valladolid - Home win.

Good luck all PUP''s, especially Herman

As many posters have said it is a tough week this week. You PUPs have still managed to make 22 different suggestions so far[Y] Good luck with sorting them out Herman, if anyone can do it you can[Y]

Barcelona vs Granada - Home win

Good luck everyone and the very best of luck Herman[:)][Y]

[8]Woke up this mornin'' feelin'' fine
There''s somethin'' special on my mind
Last night I had a dream that Herman got the Ha-a-at-trick, whoa yeah
Somethin'' tells me we''re into something good
(Somethin'' tells me we''re into somethin'')
[8]

I''m going for Charlton to win their relegation clash at the Binner''s place this week.

Off to Belgium and the Battle of the Bruges for me  - one is top and at home, the other is bottom, lost the last five and away (obviously).Club Bruges to beat Cercle Bruges

League One for me this week and I think Notts County (3rd, 14 points from 7 matches) will beat Portsmouth (19th, 5 points from 7 matches) at Meadow Lane.Good luck Herman and all PUPs - here''s hoping for the hat-trick...

Ok,we are going on a short trip around western europe this weekend.I have studied all your picks,so thanks for giving me some great options to chose from.Apologies if i''ve missed yours out,but there can only be 6.

They are all home wins.A couple of PUPS favourites included.

BARCELONA.

PORTO

CLUB BRUGES

VITESSE ARNHEM*

MARSEILLES

FC ST GALLEN     (This is my pick from the Swiss league.)

*(Vitesse will be wearing a special Airborne badge in memory to all the boys that died fighting in the Battle of Arnhem.Nice touch from our Dutch friends[Y])

Anyway,i leave it in your capable hands nutty.Cheers all and good luck[B]

[quote user="Herman "]

Ok,we are going on a short trip around western europe this weekend.I have studied all your picks,so thanks for giving me some great options to chose from.Apologies if i''ve missed yours out,but there can only be 6.

They are all home wins.A couple of PUPS favourites included.

BARCELONA.

PORTO

CLUB BRUGES

VITESSE ARNHEM*

MARSEILLES

FC ST GALLEN     (This is my pick from the Swiss league.)

*(Vitesse will be wearing a special Airborne badge in memory to all the boys that died fighting in the Battle of Arnhem.Nice touch from our Dutch friends[Y])

Anyway,i leave it in your capable hands nutty.Cheers all and good luck[B]

[/quote]

Brilliant Herman! Thank you for these. You and the PUPs have had to work hard this week and these look a terrific final six. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is a very healthy Â£60.94. Here are the details : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Barcelona @ 1/20
FC Porto @ 1/6
Club Brugge @ 2/5
Vitesse @ 8/13
Marseille @ 2/5
St Gallen @ 4/7
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
21/09/2012 20:36:5010.000.00
Total for this period 10.000.00

Vitesse get the first half underway tomorrow at 6:45 followed by Porto at 8:30 and Barcelona at 9pm. The second half starts on Sunday at 12:45 with St Gallen followed by Club Bruges at 1:30 and finally Marseilles at 4pm.

Good luck everyone.

Herman, I''m guessing this is the anniversary of the battle of Arnhem so is this something Vitesse do every year?

[quote user="Herman "]

Yeah,this week,1944.Sorry,couldn''t get the google translate page to copy onto here,but it said 6th (?) year they have been doing it,but the translation is poor.Here is a video,in Dutch i''m afraid.

http://www.vitesse.nl/vitesse-tv-bekijk/voorbeschouwing-vitesse-vs-heracles-almelo/815

[/quote]

Thanks Herman. Interesting to watch even without understanding what''s said.

Fred Rutten looks a bit like a young Private Frazer ("We''re doomed") from Dad''s Army.[H]

The Battle of Arnhem was 1944 so I wonder if they started doing it in 2004?

[:D]He does look like him.I also noticed that,whatever language,footballers are boring interviewees. (And they have the same bloody haircut)

2004 could be.All home games that weekend since then.Makes sense.

Kev (LeedsCanary) is away working this week and has no internet connection so he asked me to post on his behalf. His selection is Vitesse Arnhem and he asked me to pass on his best wishes to Herman and all you PUPs.

Barca win for me too please. Yes I know its boring but nwc needs to get back to winning ways!!

Sorry I forgot too so will go for Birmingham to beat Barnsley in the teatime game today.