Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Doncaster (H)

Would anyone like to see our attack line up like this, one more time...(diamond)

Hoolahan

C. Martin Holt

Good times! :)

To be honest I''d be happy to see 2 up front.

Lambert knew Newcastle were weak at the back last season, and that''s why he played Holt and Moro together. I just can''t understand why CH didn''t play 2 up front, especially towards the end of yesterdays game. At least that would have given us a chance of snatching a point.

I''d go:-                                                                                    Rudd                                                                                (Bunn if fit?)                                      Francomb              Turner                   Bennett               Lappin                                                             (Ward if eligible?)                               (Tierney if fit?)                                                                     Tettey                    Fox                                     C. Martin                           Butterfield                          Hoolahan                                                                                    Kane                                                                               (if eligible?)I''d have 1 or both of the Murphy twins on the bench too and definitely give them some gametime as they have looked very good in under-21 games and surely deserve a crack at some first team action. I''d also consider the diamond with Kane partnered by Holt, Moro or Simeon and Butterfield behind them, Fox in holding position and Hoolahoop and Chrissy left and right maybe

I think he will play a 5 4 0 formation Doncaster are a top team and hughton will want to play negative and hope we can take them to penalties . Get the feeling I am fed up with him already!

[quote user="ting tong"]I think he will play a 5 4 0 formation Doncaster are a top team and hughton will want to play negative and hope we can take them to penalties . Get the feeling I am fed up with him already![/quote]Feel free to **** off then...

[quote user="Grant Holt''s 3 year contract"][quote user="ting tong"]I think he will play a 5 4 0 formation Doncaster are a top team and hughton will want to play negative and hope we can take them to penalties . Get the feeling I am fed up with him already![/quote]Feel free to **** off then...

What he said

[quote user="The Doc"]Lambert lost at St James Park last season 1-0![/quote]

I should have made it clear that I was referring to the home game not the away game.