Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Right enough about moaners, moaning, let's talk about the comedians down the road!!!!! Harry in for Jewell!!!!!!

I was drinking a lovely cuppa yesterday and picked up the sunday paper to see Jewell talking baout Harry taking his job, well that was the first time my tea spurted out my nose since I was a kid!!!

What planet are Ippo on? I mean really do they think a guy who took Spurs into the top 4 would drop down to a division 3 club set up?

Let''s look at the realistic manager for Ipswich out there! Roader, Gunn or maybe Worthy, I mean he took us into the promised land for one season!

Really does anyone really think Harry would be tempted by the scum? Why would he bother!

"I mean really do they think a guy who ................."

Has pretty much bankrupted every club he has been at, leaving a trail of transfer losses and horrendous player contracts *

a guy who has been arrested and accused numerous times of being corrupt and has also been filmed engaged in the corrupt tapping up players

not only should be suitable for a club that signed a convicted racist, a gambler in hock to the criminal underworld and itself cheated local businesses and defrauded the Inland Revenue (one compounded by being owned by a secretive offshore arms dealer) but deserves them as much as they deserve him

* early days with Spurs but his being booted out there as well certainly wasn''t down to him being too scrupulous in his transfer dealings

Ipswich would be welcome to him, but their non-existant transfer budget would put ''arry off. How would he wheel and deal and make a bit ''extra'' for himself?

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I fear Harry may end up in Binfolk land and will do a good job. Let''s hope they stick with Jimmy Jewell[/quote]

Thats my concern too, Jewell is doing a superb job down there, leave him alone to get on with it.