Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Score predictions

2-0 Liverpool, Suarez scoring both.

Whenever I feel optimistic or predict a result for us we end up losing, so I''m gonna say I can''t see us getting anything from this.

Sorry, but I can''t see us getting anything from this game - Liverpool to win by two goals, with Gerard to score one. With our strking problem, it could be 0-2.

Hoping we''ll get that 1st win today.........[;)]

Going for a 2-1 Snoddy and Holt

Norwich (1) 1 - (1) 3 Liverpool Holt                          Gerrard (pen)                                 Borini                                 Buck toothed racist midget

I''ve had a feeling on a 3-1 win with a Holt hat-trick or 4-2 to us with Barnett scoring first, so much so that i''ve had a bet on both. I don''t think the bookies are overly worried by my bets though but i live in hope :() Otbc

After seeing the lineup I really can''t see us winning. (hopefully i''ve jinxed it now and we run riot). Think Russell Martin is in for a long afternoon up against Sterling while we play 442.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Without 4 of our best players, i was confident until seeing the line up[/quote]Same here Jimmy.

3-3 Morison, Snodgrass and Surman with 3 Liverpool penalties sounds about right to me.

My head says we will lose 2-1 but at 1-1 my heart is saying we may punch it in and get that win. I do think the line up is steady, but if we work hard we can make chances

[quote user="Twitchy"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Without 4 of our best players, i was confident until seeing the line up[/quote]Same here Jimmy.[/quote]same

hughton obviously rates surman quite highly :/  i like johnson & howson, snoddy as well but theres little pace and no real width in that midfield which is hugely disheartening and yet again highlights hughton as mr no risk play it safe, snodgrass doesnt have much of a right foot eitherreally want to see e.bennet or pilkington on the right, fox in the middle & ryan bennett (ahead of turner) back in.

I went 3-0 to Liverpool. Don''t think anyone suggested 5 against though! Trying to work out if 2-5 is better or worse? Good to see Holt and Morison get on the score sheet!