Well at least we doubled our goals scored tally today LOL Don''t know why I''m laughing because this really has been an utter shambles. Wouldn''t have been so bad IMO if Bassong had been in and Turner out.

Hello all. It''s a sad day indeed. Long time fan & reader, first time poster.My concern, other than the on-field debacle and obvious, ''world class team'' drivel that will be shared at the press conference, is that McNally needs to make a tough decision about the long term viability of the club in the premiership. We are all aware that the renegotiation of the TV rights will come into effect next year and we need to do everything and anything, except sell our kidneys, to ensure that we''re still in the prem next year.Losing to Liverpool is not my concern. My concern is the manner of the loss and the track record that indicates what we can expect for the future. Currently the evidence is not looking good for NCFC.Tough day and decisions on the horizon indeed

[quote user="Jules"]Well at least we doubled our goals scored tally today LOL Don''t know why I''m laughing because this really has been an utter shambles. Wouldn''t have been so bad IMO if Bassong had been in and Turner out.[/quote]
Fully agree mate. I went from angry, to upset, to angry again (via the emotions of shame and embarrassment), and now I just don''t even care, it''s laugh or cry.

i wasnt optimistic anyway but now its a case of feeling deflated and embarrassed, we played like fools, the tactics were miles off, from 12th and free scoring to relegation fodderhughton out

Hughton looked like a kitten about to be put down at the final whistle. His days are numbered surely. Going from bad to worse to better then worse still.Clueless.What''s even more embarrassing is we are now below Southampton!Chelsea next week...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="paul moy"]Reading 3 Newcastle 1..... if only we had attacked Newcastle[/quote]And yet it finished 2-2...[/quote]... and the BBC still has it at 0-0 FT lol

Matches turn on key moments and had Jackson taken his chance from morison , going 1 1 would have changed the context of the game. poor finishing again. Poor defending did not help. Time to change central midfield

Poor finishing - that''s why we needed new quality in to the club.

Poor defending - pretty speechless about this...

Team selection - my heart sank when I heard it announced...

Substitutions - why take Jackson off? Why no Hoolohan at half time...

Oh dear.

[quote user="Carra Rud"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="paul moy"]Reading 3 Newcastle 1..... if only we had attacked Newcastle[/quote]

And yet it finished 2-2...

[/quote]

... and the BBC still has it at 0-0 FT lol
[/quote]

Weird eh !!??

agreed with Zipper.. the midfield is useless....Snodgrass perhaps should keep his place but Howson, Surman and Johnson all need replacing.Fox, Tettey and Pilks...game on.