[quote user="technika"]did i say anything about lambert?neother of those two have a lot of pace and hes played them against two of the quickest players in the division, very clever[/quote]No, you didn''t say anything about Lambert. You asked who would play Martin and Snodgrass against Sterling and Johnson, and I said I think there''s a good chance Lambert would have.It''s called an answer to your question.Calm down.

[quote user="paul moy"]Reading 3 Newcastle 1..... if only we had attacked Newcastle[/quote]

... and straight after a new 8 year contract [:D]

[quote user="the1englishman"]Oh jesus, i cant wait for for Chris Hughtons after match interview about how fantastic liverpool are and blah blah blah.

If i hear one dickhead try to deffend for Chris Hughton after this i will scream ![/quote]haha I''m sure they will be here in droves later.

[quote user="Carra Rud"][quote user="the1englishman"]Oh jesus, i cant wait for for Chris Hughtons after match interview about how fantastic liverpool are and blah blah blah.

If i hear one dickhead try to deffend for Chris Hughton after this i will scream ![/quote]haha I''m sure they will be here in droves later.[/quote]

With luck i will be out getting rat arsed by then. Two 5 nill drubbings in 6 matches is all we need to know, and just now seeing the cnut rodgers smilling along with the officials is just rubbing it in.

[quote user="NCNOR"]I actually hoped that that one went in from Suarez.[/quote]... agree, was a nice move... courtesy of the "tight" defending.

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="Carra Rud"][quote user="the1englishman"]Oh jesus, i cant wait for for Chris Hughtons after match interview about how fantastic liverpool are and blah blah blah.

If i hear one dickhead try to deffend for Chris Hughton after this i will scream ![/quote]haha I''m sure they will be here in droves later.[/quote]

With luck i will be out getting rat arsed by then. Two 5 nill drubbings in 6 matches is all we need to know, and just now seeing the cnut rodgers smilling along with the officials is just rubbing it in.[/quote]You know tehnically... Meh whatever, at least the sentiment is shared.

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]I would if I had Twitter.

Fucking useless, might sign up and let him know. May also send him a tweet asking him to pay me Turners wages, could do a better job myself.[/quote]
I suggest a more prudent use of Turner''s wages would be to pay Ipswich to start him every game.