Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

Bottom soon?

Results have gone our way on many occasions but not any more.  WBA picked up 3 points today and still have a game in hand, even though its against Chelsea!

We are now bottom and I feel its where it is going to end.  Sorry if I sound pessamistic but I have been optimistic all season, and its got us nowhere

We have the worst defence in the division, why did worthy not give shaks more games we did not even need to have purchased the doc

[quote]We have the worst defence in the division, why did worthy not give shaks more games we did not even need to have purchased the doc[/quote]

If you look at the team selections over the season you can see that there is no place in Worthy''s side for good youngsters unless all the older players are injured or suspended.  Only Worthy can tell us why he didn''t play Shackell earlier.  I guess he will say the time wasn''t right, and that he waited until we are nearly relegated before he brings in our most promising defender.

An old Worthy proverb says ''if you stick with your old and experienced players, you get well beaten every week''. 

Quite frankly I don''t know why we are bothering with the academy because if there is any player who shows any promise, it could be years before he makes the first team whilst Worthy is in charge.

Wait for the articles next week from the likes of Fleming and Holt who will say that we still have a chance to stay up.  Mind you they may well convince us, because both of them have been convincing Worthy all season that they are good enough to play in the Premiership.

WBA have won and we are now well and truly at the bottom.  At the beginning of the week I was still optimistic, since then I have travelled over 300 miles to watch my team let down by under performing experienced players and ineffective management.  P----d off is putting it mildly the way I feel at the moment.

No in my opinion we havent given it our best shot , no where near . A better managerial team would have given the players a better shot at stayng up . Worthys insistence that we would keep playing football was very commendable but if you dont have a hope in hell of outplaying teams you need to battle for points like Palace do , we could not battle our way out of a paper bag at the moment .