Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

Steve Kean resigns

It was only a matter of time.Always came across as a bit of a pillock - could be well suited to that mob down the road.....

I actually think he''s a half decent manager despite being a bit of a kn*b. They were an utter shambles last year and were doomed to failure regardless of who their manager was. The Venkeys will destroy that club, they haven''t got a clue how to run a football club.

Tim Sherwood''s name has been touted around in the rags for days, So looks like he is the new manager.

Reminds me of a bit like Gunny.......nice decent guy who should have said no when offered the job as it was always going to end in tears.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

What with the Venkeys and Michael Foulger maybe we could play Blackburn annually for the chicken cup[:^)]

[/quote]

Gotta be the egg cup surely...

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/28s3pt3.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

What with the Venkeys and Michael Foulger maybe we could play Blackburn annually for the chicken cup[:^)]

[/quote]

Gotta be the egg cup surely...

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/28s3pt3.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Chicken came first.......

This could well be a case of be careful what you wish for as the problems with Blackburn are clearly more related to the owners compounded by the negative atmosphere created by the so called fans. Whoever comes in will have to work with their Director of Football Shebby Singh and any quality Manager worth his salt would tell Shenky''s to stuff their job...preferably sage & oinion of course!

[quote user="Highland Canary"]He might be cheap - perhaps he could bring Rhodes with him.[/quote]

I wouldn''t want Rhodes but Kean is actually quite a good manager attacking-wise.