Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Get Bassong back and we look like a different animal- defence wise.

the depressing thing is 3 of the goals were Turners fault...if Bassong had been fit we could have been talking about how we held the mighty Liverpool to a 2-2 draw.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]the depressing thing is 3 of the goals were Turners fault...if Bassong had been fit we could have been talking about how we held the mighty Liverpool to a 2-2 draw.[/quote]Can''t tell if you''re being sarcastic... Bassong is a bloody good, solid center half. Mr Turner.... is not.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]the depressing thing is 3 of the goals were Turners fault...if Bassong had been fit we could have been talking about how we held the mighty Liverpool to a 2-2 draw.[/quote]Can''t tell if you''re being sarcastic... Bassong is a bloody good, solid center half. Mr Turner.... is not.[/quote]certainly not being sarcastic.. i genuinely think it would have been different!

morty! You need to post more again.

And back on topic, yes with Bassong back I can''t see us conceding 5, unless Chelsea were at the very top of their game. Bassong has the ability, the pace, the organisation to keep our defence together. We look better as a team with him in it.

I agree, Bassong has been immense so far, we missed him.

He''s such a presence - not just the defending, but being so vocal. Brings out the best in Barnett and puts the other defenders at ease. Also think it helps the midfield as I can imagine he gives them a bit of guidance too.

Coincidence the two games Turner has started we''ve conceded 5 goals and also was responsible for Newcastle''s goal? Probably not. In Bassong''s games I believe we''ve let in 2? R Bennett also has to be above Turner from now.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]morty! You need to post more again.

And back on topic, yes with Bassong back I can''t see us conceding 5, unless Chelsea were at the very top of their game. Bassong has the ability, the pace, the organisation to keep our defence together. We look better as a team with him in it.[/quote]I can''t often be arsed.This place is full of bellsniffs.

Bennett is already 50 times the player Turner appears to be. Why play him towards the end of last season and build up his confidence and then leave him out for Turner who has made so many massive mistakes leading to goals. At least Bennett has potential to improve and get better. The only reason I can see Turner being ahead is because of  ''experience''. Well I don''t think we need the kind of experience he seems to bring to the pitch thanks! I''d rather rely on the experience Bennett has and the actual ability he displays