Sign in to follow this  
Saint Canary

Bad news

Just seen some bad news! West Brom have just a Guinness Book of Records hall of fame entrant. Kevin Pressman (The Fattest Goalie In The World Ever) could be between the posts when we play them. How will we ever score past a keeper who is wider than the gap between the posts? I think NW will have to send our players out with Pizza, McDonalds etc to try and entice fatty off his line.

oh come on what about the sheff utd keeper, whose name escapes me at present
had the pleasure of sitting behind him in the barclay and couldn''t decide whether he was about to give birth or had already had the baby

he looked so unfit, is colin really that hard up he can''t find someone who even looks the part lol

It could turn into a race between mulryne and pressman to get to the pizza and mcdonalds first. I saw mullers munching into a pizza in the forum on thusday evening, about 6 ish. Some 5 hours later and we met again in a kebab house down prince of wales road. On commenting on his love of takeaways he had the cheek to call me a " fat bloater" and accused me of stalking him. I was then given a mouthful by his female friend so made my way out and into the street, leaving dear phillip to tuck into his large donar and chips!!

That''s not nice! Was he very unpleasant? Who was his mrs - please not some nasty country chav! Would hope he was above picking up gold-digging members of the burberry brigade!

To be fair to Phil it was all good humoured stuff and his stalking comment had me in fits as it must have seemed that way. I''d had a little chat with him and his partner in the forum and they seemed really nice. It was only when i suggested that his kebab might affect his performance in the bedroom that things turned a little sour. Mullers found it quite funny but his partner hit the roof and told me to p*s* off. Thats when i left. For the record his ladyfriend was actually very fit, and was obviously as worried about his ever expanding waistline as i was.