Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

I'm taking the positives from today

I had a lovely Lunch and my 7 year old won his first man of the match and scored four goals,lovely. Pity Norwich were so cr*p and all that!!

my daughters team came back from 3-0 down to win 4-3!!!

to make me even more proud i am the teams coach

maybe i should add my name to the list on the person to replace hughton thread!?!

In the Morrison''s car park after the match, I got a hand job from one of the counter girls in Argos.  (For future reference, ask them for "code 320/7780" and slip them a fiver.)

[quote user="rock bus"]my daughters team came back from 3-0 down to win 4-3!!! to make me even more proud i am the teams coach maybe i should add my name to the list on the person to replace hughton thread!?![/quote]

Well played to you and your team.

Watching Man U lose in a thoroughly entertaining game of football.That cheered me up after a depressing day.(The copious amounts of lager helped)

And Norwich have just beaten Liverpool on Big Match Special,including a Lawro own goal[Y]

I slept through most of a crappy film called "Cabin in the Woods" thereby not wasting 90 minutes of my life (having already wasted 90 minutes of my life earlier in the day) and woke up in time for Europe''s team clawing one back in the Ryder Cup.I don''t have a hangover this morning and just ran 3 miles at moderate pace without having a heart attack.I may be in line for a call up if Turner gets injured.

That he finally took Simeon Jackson off!! A striker that is constantly offside, misses chances (Yes he should of made it 1 all from 5 yards, but wanted to break the net).Then again at least he runs around a lot!!! He is a championship impact player at best, but hey,  lets pin all our hopes on him scoring the 15+ goal return we are going to need to stay up!Some fans are so clueless it makes me laugh, booing because he was taken off!! lol Thank bloody god! Oh and the 2 strikers we had on 2nd half actually managed to score. The answer to our problems is in the midfield and making Jackson what he is an impact sub. Fox and Tettey need to come in fast too. Oh and Ryan Bennett for Turner!!