Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Alex Tettey: No structure to NCFC training

Watching us yesterday made me wonder what we do on the training pitch each week. We couldn''t keep the ball, we couldn''t pass the ball, our communication between defenders was a joke.

It makes Alex Tettey''s comments on Sky shortly after he signed even more alarming. What do our players do in training?

Oh it''s just a funny canary call from years back that''s gone down in legend - not really very relevant to the conversation but too good an opportunity to pass up. Barry, the caller, keeps asking Neil Adams why we get caught offside and why we aren''t working on it on training, Neil keeps replying that he doesn''t know what we do on training, and ends up calling Barry, "stupid", before the producers quickly cut the conversation short

[quote user="judderman"]Oh it''s just a funny canary call from years back that''s gone down in legend - not really very relevant to the conversation but too good an opportunity to pass up. Barry, the caller, keeps asking Neil Adams why we get caught offside and why we aren''t working on it on training, Neil keeps replying that he doesn''t know what we do on training, and ends up calling Barry, "stupid", before the producers quickly cut the conversation short
[/quote]

Cheers judderman. [Y]

I wish city1st was here, you are aware that he keeps your lies in a sort of archive.

There was one comment where you said you were listening to the radio "every week" about 2-3 years ago I believe.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="BWs Cat"]Ah yes, the deaf man who listens to radio norfolk...[/quote]

I don''t even own a radio these days, you daft moggy.

[/quote]

So says the pussy with no saucer of milk... sour puss?