Sign in to follow this  
Danny Sweatman

Green and Yellow Remember Ryan Wristbands - to support the Meningitis Research Foundation.

Green and Yellow Remember Ryan Wristbands - to support the Meningitis Research Foundation.

Facebook Event -

https://www.facebook.com/events/425653600832125/

Ryan Sweatman was cruelly taken by meningitis on January 6 2012 aged just 19.

''Ryan was born in 1992 to Gina and Paul, Danny, Carly and Holly. We now believe he was sent to us to ease the pain of losing his brother Joe, also cruelly to meningitis. Unfortunately, we now know he was only lent to us.''

One of the greatest loves of Ryan’s life was football and Norwich City in particular. It is therefore fitting that the wristbands are yellow and green. The wristbands have #rememberryan and meningitis research foundation debossed on them.

All of the proceeds from selling the wristbands will be to aid the work of Meningitis Research Foundation in combating meningitis and septicaemia.

Remember Ryan Wristband Prices (Includes postage and delivery)

1x wristband = £3

5x wristbands = £11

10x wristbands = £21

If you would like to order more, please contact me using my details below.

To order your wristband(s)...

Please go to www.justgiving.com/RememberRyan and donate the cost of how many wristbands you would like to purchase then;

email rememberryan@hotmail.co.uk

tweet @dannysweatman

call/text 07763002103

With your address for me to send you the wristband(s)

If you do not wish to order a wristband but would like to donate to Ryan''s Remembrance Fund please go to www.justgiving.com/rememberryan or text RYAN92 with your donations in £s (e.g. RYAN92 £10) to 70070

My family and I would like to thank everyone for their continuing support...it means so much. Danny xxxxx