Sign in to follow this  
Allways Look On The Bright Side

Supporters Forum

Is it a supporter''s forum or a moaner''s forum?? 

Disgraceful?  Bad team selection?   Go and take a cold shower.   

I mean,  the man has only had six competetive games.  Some of our best players are not fit.   No one said it was going to be easy, not even me.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Is it a supporter''s forum or a moaner''s forum?? 

I mean,  the man has only had six competetive games.  Some of our best players are not fit.   No one said it was going to be easy, not even me.

[/quote]Elliott Bennett was fit  yesterday yet we persisted with the hapless Surman!

Surman is a League One/lower Championship side player at best. Why we continue to include this guy in the first team is beyond me. Can''t consistently deliver a cross or a corner. Dire performances in good positions - total waste.

Surman is a top player technically, but he''s poor anywhere other than on the left side of the diamond. Hoolahan would be much more effective on the left of a 442 than Surman even if that''s not his best position. I also think he''s better defensively as well so I honestly don''t see why Surman gets picked ahead of him.

[quote user="Allways Look On The Bright Side"]I know i dont post on here much but after yesterdays disgraceful performance by the team and the bad team selection by our so called manager i must make my feelings known so i and i hope many others will make an effort to go to the Supports Forum on the 4/10/12 at Carrow Road to make our feelings known.[/quote]

I think someone should have the balls to start up and independent supporters association. The fans need to be heard. Need to protest before it''s too late.

[quote user="Allways Look On The Bright Side"]I know i dont post on here much but after yesterdays disgraceful performance by the team and the bad team selection by our so called manager i must make my feelings known so i and i hope many others will make an effort to go to the Supports Forum on the 4/10/12 at Carrow Road to make our feelings known.[/quote]

First I have heard of it what time and what part of the carra?

Will give me a chance to air my proposal that the regular fans tickets get subsidised by a levy on casual ticket sales to reward fan loyalty

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]You mean like season tickets, Ting Tong?[/quote]

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Surely the news that you can buy a season at a reduced price per game in comparison to casual ticket sales has filtered through to tooting?[:^)]

I will be going Thursday night but it would be good if somebody could organise some protest merchandise like say car stickers hey Nutty ?[:D]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Is it a supporter''s forum or a moaner''s forum?? 

[/quote]

*Eight[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]They never used those ''Delia Out!'' ones that were requested on here. Wouldn''t they do[:^)][/quote]

We will have to wait for the first rumblings that it is all her fault we are where we are but it wont be long i am sure.[Y]

I agree someone should do something.  Why not set up a supporters focus group to heap pressure on the new management team after six games in charge in case.  If you do, please call it "Canaries Unite Now To Survive" because I''d be sure to buy a car sticker.

And there was us saying to that Villa fan that posts on here that there supporters are pathetic and would turn on him as soon as things went wrong. Pots and kettles and all that.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I agree someone should do something.  Why not set up a supporters focus group to heap pressure on the new management team after six games in charge in case.  If you do, please call it "Canaries Unite Now To Survive" because I''d be sure to buy a car sticker.

[/quote]

A bit long to put on a lapel badge Mr.C so maybe it could be abbreviated somehow ?[*-)]

[/quote]

Are you related to Emperor Nero by any chance LDC?

Just asking. [;)]

Enjoyed the forum last year with Bowkett, McNally and Lambert. Think all we''ll get is a straight bat from McNally - resources have been made available and more will be available in January - and from Hughton we''re playing well but need to stop defensive errors and convert our chances. More interesting to observe tone of questions, body language...

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Are you related to Emperor Nero by any chance LDC?

Just asking. [;)]

[/quote]

In 2004 it took 14 games before we got a win.  I don''t think we''re in the situation that it will take that long this time.   Rome wasn''t built in a day, but a week is a long time in football, and we need to put in a good performance next week - so I''m hoping Bassong will be fit, maybe Elliot Bennett, Tetty to come in and it could be a different type of performance than we saw yesterday.    We certainly could do with a Spurs like performance where we looked a real threat.    Most people said wait ten games before judging, I would go along with that.  4 more difficult matches, but somewhere hopefully a sign of better things to come.  Lets face it, its been a bit of a mixed bag.   Even yesterday we were in the match until Garrido and Turner managed to gift Liverpool a goal.  

Related to Nero?   Nose isn''t long enough.  [:|] 

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think someone should have the balls to start up and independent supporters association. The fans need to be heard. Need to protest before it''s too late.

[/quote]

Lovely, that will be funny I look forwards to seeing it.

[quote user="Thumbelina"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you''d make a good leader Thumbo[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Thumbelina"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you''d make a good leader Thumbo[Y]

[/quote]

With all his identities Thumbo would have enough to form a committee without needing help from anybody else.[:D]

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]Aye I''ll be there.

Looking forward to seeing Hughton''s body language more than anything..
[/quote]

Then be sure to let us know how many times he hitches up his trousers.

OTBC