Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you ncfcstar and to all you other PUPs out there.

Off to Jockland for me and an AWAY WIN for RANGERS at Forres Mechanics in the Scottish Cup.

Looks a very tough week in the english leagues but all the games must have a result so it''s a case of picking one and predicting the score, giving star an alternative and trying to find some value.

With Sean O''Driscoll getting his Forest side playing nice football against a pleasing on the eye Derby team who are lacking a little consistency I am going for the East Midland Derby and predict a Forest Home win on Sunday and at odds of 10/11 ( Ladbrokes) this might just boost the coffers as well.

Best of luck Star

Off to League 1 for me this week, I''d like a Stevenage v Bury HOME win this week please.  Stevenage unbeaten so far, Bury yet to win.  Bury do have a new manager in Kevin Blackwell that may give them a bit of a lift, but I still think Stevenage at home will have too much for them & odds are currently 8/13.

Well, here''s hoping anyway!!  And good luck all, especially NCFCstar

Spain for me this week, Primeria Liga.

Real Madrid vs Deportivo Coruna - Home win.

Good luck all PUP''s 

I''m off to Estonia this week and top of the table JK Nõmme Kalju to win at home against Paide Linnameeskond.
Good luck one and all

Wasn''t sure whether to go with Nutty''s Molde pick or Scooby''s Kalju pick as these are both stand out games in the European leagues

this week, but in the end decided on JK Nomme Kalju to win at home v Paide Linnameeskond.

A few stats: Kalju are top of the league with W25 D3 L1 and are 1/14 with bet365

Paide are 6th in the league with a W10 D7 L13 which doesn''t look too bad but bet365 have them at 18/1 to win

and the draw at 17/2. So looks a fairly good bet on that basis.

Good luck NCFCStar and all PUPs

MC

Rangers win gainst Forres for me please, Scottish cup can usually be assured of some bankers if not especially pleasing odds :P     Best of luck and as always, heres hoping for both a PUPs and City win :)

Thanks for all your picks guys, this thread has really changed since I first started picking - there is such a varied choice of games to choose from which as a picker is great news.  I tried to pick games which I thought would give us the best chance of winning without risking too much, I know in the past I won and actually bagged a nice little win for the academy but this time I''m going to play it safe.I have two rules when it comes to accumulators, I never pick Scottish games even if they look like bankers because I''ve been burnt too many times by them, and I avoid Italian games like the plague.  Aside from that I was all ears.  So here are my picks:Real Madrid to beat Deportivo La CorunaHoffenheim II to beat Alzenau (also my pick)Stevenage to beat BuryAaB to beat SilkeborgAlmeria to beat HerculesJK Nomme Kalju to beat Paide LinnameeskondI know the odds for most of these games are probably pretty poor, but a win is a win (if it actually comes off...)Thanks for all your great picks, and now I''ll sit back and hope they all come in.Good luck to everyone!

i think that must be the best set of picks I have ever seen. Any selection with the mighty Almeria in is a fine lot indeed.

Good luck :)

League One for me please where I fully expect high flying Stevenage to slaughter bottom of the pile Bury at home.Stevengae home win.Good luck to all pups..

Agree a good set of picks, good luck.Slightly off topic but Norwich are 15/4 (practically 4/1) to beat Liverpool tomorrow on Bet365. Very attractive odds.

Apologies for lateness from myself and my lazy Mear Kat this week!!

MMMK - GILLINGHAM home win

MM - REAL MADRID home win

Best of luck ncfcstar and to all of our PUPs

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Thanks for all your picks guys, this thread has really changed since I first started picking - there is such a varied choice of games to choose from which as a picker is great news.  I tried to pick games which I thought would give us the best chance of winning without risking too much, I know in the past I won and actually bagged a nice little win for the academy but this time I''m going to play it safe.

I have two rules when it comes to accumulators, I never pick Scottish games even if they look like bankers because I''ve been burnt too many times by them, and I avoid Italian games like the plague.  Aside from that I was all ears.  So here are my picks:

Real Madrid to beat Deportivo La Coruna
Hoffenheim II to beat Alzenau (also my pick)
Stevenage to beat Bury
AaB to beat Silkeborg
Almeria to beat Hercules
JK Nomme Kalju to beat Paide Linnameeskond

I know the odds for most of these games are probably pretty poor, but a win is a win (if it actually comes off...)

Thanks for all your great picks, and now I''ll sit back and hope they all come in.

Good luck to everyone!
[/quote]

Thank you, these are brilliant Star! You''ve come up with a terrific final six from some terrific suggestions. You are spot on about the varied choice of games now. I would love Ray to have seen the threads as they are now. He was the first one to recognise the advantage we could have by widening the area we pick from. I remember the season he went on a winning run lasting months picking games predominantly from Holland and Turkey. He''d love this.

I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is a fantastic £86. Here are the details : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Stevenage @ 8/13
JK Nomme Kalju @ 1/14
Hoffenheim II @ 2/9
AaB @ 13/10
Real Madrid @ 1/8
Almeria @ 4/7
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
28/09/2012 21:40:0710.000.00

JK Nomme Kalju and Stevenage get us underway at 3pm tomorrow. Then on Sunday Aab and Hoffenhem ll kick off at 1pm followed by Real Madrid at 6:45 and finally Almeria at 7:30.

If it''s an omen Gingerpele, Almeria were once in one of Fellas'' winning six! [:D]

Good luck everyone[:)]

Bet365 is so much better than Ladbrokes. I am in a picking league with some friends and we use odds and we only got 10/3 on Ladbrokes for Norwich. I still took it.