Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Lawro predicts Norwich will SCORE!!

champagne charlie nicholas thinks it''ll be 2-1, i wouldnt be suprosed if deano nicks one

i might even change mine for a shock 2-1 norwich

who score in the last 5 and manage to somehow hang on.....

McKenzie and Ashton to start
sorry but drop huckers!!!!!

dropping hucks simply wont happen. although in a lot of respects we did play better football without him (well for the first part of the game anyway). we werent playing everything through hucks so we were attacking from all angles. made it harder for the defence, because normally they only have to bring down one player and the attack is lost.

City to score - would love to do so, especially before the 39th minute as that is when cech makes it 1000 minutes since he last conceeded a premier goal - more than 10 games...  Does Lawro really expect us to score when 10 other teams, probably higher in the league and having scored more goals, have failed???

Given how these things work out a 1-0 home win must be good value - we have kept a clean sheet since Oct and 10 games since Chelsea conceeded...  The odds must be about 60-1!

OTBC

I had a dream last night that Ashton scored! A bit of a far post scramble, tapped it in with his foot! Unfortunately that''s all I can remember and it is only a dream! But . . .

Bloody hell!!

Who would have thought that Lawro would get it spot on???