Sign in to follow this  
York Canary

At least QPR are losing

Though it''ll no doubt mean the end of Hughes and everyone is talking about the wheeler dealer Harry Redknapp coming in, which is worrying as he''ll probably turn them around. He''ll no doubt ask for 40 players in January and get them too lol

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

We need to concentrate on getting ourselves sorted IMHO, than try and find positives with others losing.

[/quote]We do need to concentrate on ourselves of course that is utterly obvious and the priority. However, the more the teams around us lose the better. Anything that helps our cause I will be happy about.

Of course we need to focus on own game and get points. That much is obvious. But we can take great heart from the fact that despite having a dreadful start we are only in the bottom 3 on goal difference. Even after playing Chelsea and Arsenal in the next 2 games it seems unlikely we will be too far adrift. Incredibly after 6 games I think the bottom 5 for the season are already down there though. What order they come in at the end of the season is anyone''s guess.

[quote user="Jacko"]

Of course we need to focus on own game and get points. That much is obvious. But we can take great heart from the fact that despite having a dreadful start we are only in the bottom 3 on goal difference. Even after playing Chelsea and Arsenal in the next 2 games it seems unlikely we will be too far adrift. Incredibly after 6 games I think the bottom 5 for the season are already down there though. What order they come in at the end of the season is anyone''s guess.

[/quote]I agree, though I think it''s the bottom 6 that will be down there. We''ve played only 1 of those teams (QPR) and really should have won (still can''t believe we only drew). We cannot afford to give points to those teams