Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

I just have to say this, don't post much

Okay so i was at fulham, and have been to all the home games this season, all this negativity is starting to get to me. After fulham i really though we were in for a hiding every week. But things then picked up and even after saturday i am still very positive. We still created chances definitely first half, jackson had 2 very good chnces both would''ve made it a real match. Second half we lost 3-2 and in attack i still think we look quite positive and have a fair bit of creativity. I think the abuse of surman is so unjust. He looks good, his corners were terible but on the ball i think he looks composed. I agree with some tactical decisions being wrong, jackson coming off, no fox and hoolahan is weird and would improve the team. Liverpool were good, not many people have credited this. If our defence was more solid, things would be different, turner is shocking, i hate player bashing but he shouldnt be allowed near the team from now on, fulham he was awful, his fault at newcastle and so many mistkes saturday. Pilks was missed saturday but i still think we provide enough quaality to stay in this league. Does not one other person agree?! Morison definitely had his best games since last year, and now holts got a goal he should be off. STAY POSITIVEOTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"]Binner![/quote]and this is why i never usually post, can''t ever put your own opinion across.

[quote user="ncfcrule"]Okay so i was at fulham, and have been to all the home games this season, all this negativity is starting to get to me. After fulham i really though we were in for a hiding every week. But things then picked up and even after saturday i am still very positive. We still created chances definitely first half, jackson had 2 very good chnces both would''ve made it a real match. Second half we lost 3-2 and in attack i still think we look quite positive and have a fair bit of creativity. I think the abuse of surman is so unjust. He looks good, his corners were terible but on the ball i think he looks composed. I agree with some tactical decisions being wrong, jackson coming off, no fox and hoolahan is weird and would improve the team. Liverpool were good, not many people have credited this. If our defence was more solid, things would be different, turner is shocking, i hate player bashing but he shouldnt be allowed near the team from now on, fulham he was awful, his fault at newcastle and so many mistkes saturday. Pilks was missed saturday but i still think we provide enough quaality to stay in this league. Does not one other person agree?! Morison definitely had his best games since last year, and now holts got a goal he should be off. STAY POSITIVEOTBC[/quote]

There''s people here that agree with you, ncfcrule, its just that the doom mongers always make the most noise.   That''s life, I guess..........

Agree with you, when i walked away from white hart lane about 3 weeks ago everyone was full of praise and looking forward to the season, now and just a couple of games later everthing is doom and gloom, i support the team through good and bad times, we are not able to compete with most teams in this league financially so people need to accept that and move on, Chris H deserves a chance, teams need a few games to gel, a few weeks ago people were saying we need new strikers, now its new defenders! The wins will come, the players are good enough, just need a bit of confidence from a win and we will be off, no easy games in this league either, I''m with you ncfcrule!

"BW''s Cat" Ncfcrule, lapps was just playing a joke on you. He does that, don''t accept ''sweeties'' from him either

Lol!

I agree with you mate. After Spurs I also thought we''d be ok. I think Seb Bassong is the biggest player for us and it showed against Liverpool and when he went off against Newcastle we conceded a sloppy goal too. Hopefully he''s back next game and it starts looking better. As long as the boys up front add to their recent goals we''ll be in with a chance. It''s going to be a hard old season, but a win or 2 will change things. You''re always going to get mega-negative ppl like Norfolkbroadslim and Paul Moy, but that''s just the way it is and that''s their opinion. There''s plenty of us keeping some small amount of faith though. The 3 performances with Bassong in the team were encouraging, but the use of Turner as a replacement is worrying when he is quite clearly struggling and Barnett seems a different player with Bassong too. I''d like to see Bennett in place of Turner or even Russ, but hopefully Bassong stays fit now and the rest of the team. Would love to see Tettey and Butterfield too

I agree as well. It is ridiculous to say that we are doomed after just 6 games of the season. We are still work in progress - it takes time for a manager to get his methods across. CH is trying to do it in the most demanding league in the world, where mistakes are exploited ruthlessly. He has also suffered the temporary loss of some of our natural width. speed and creativity with injuries to Pilkington and Bennett.

Turner has been a big disappointment so far, and the jury is out on some of the others, through lack of opportunity more than anything but who could possibly deny that Bassong, Garrido ad Snodgrass are valuable additions to our squad? We need to give the manager time rather panic which cannot possibly help.

Completely agree with all this positivity iv been reading today, in a sea of moaning ol hughton bashers, theres people here who give me hope in my fellow city fans. bravvo WIN OR DIE. We sing it loud (more of us should get involved!!!) before and during every game, so lets F***ing stick to it and give our boys full support this year COYY!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Agree with OP - I was at MK friendly, then Fulham and though I am ever the optimist I was a bit worried about the season ahead. We should have taken 3 points against QPR, West Ham and even Spurs, and that restored my optimism. L''pool was a huge wake-up call, but I feel we will pull round. I am off to Chelsea this weekend, I don''t expect a win, but a good performance will do for me - I am absolutely surrounded by Chelsea fans here, so I know what''s coming!!!!