Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Let's all have a good look at ourselves.

And lo,  you prove my point, name calling, lies and false accusations.

Now to my dislike of Delia...it all really stems back to the back stabbing of Mike Walker, the smiling assasine aided by Roger Munby laughed and joked with him just a few hours before sacking him.

Remember, Mike had just lost his wife through cancer and yet he still achieved back to back 5 nil wins for us!

And before you ask, I said this to them face to face at a fans forum.

I don''t hate Delia...........I despise her.

Good to know that it isn''t lapps ghost posting on the forums.

Attempting to fullfil what he could not do in life, in death.

Defeat bly.

"And lo, you prove my point, name calling, lies and false accusations"

No, everything I said was true, you just want to make it look like you are the victim, again.

How does your lovely little tale even involve Delia at all? So Delia personally sacked Walker, spat in his face and burnt his house down?

Go back under your bridge.

[quote user="BWs Cat"]"And lo, you prove my point, name calling, lies and false accusations" No, everything I said was true, you just want to make it look like you are the victim, again. How does your lovely little tale even involve Delia at all? So Delia personally sacked Walker, spat in his face and burnt his house down? Go back under your bridge.[/quote]

Many posters have already picked up on this in the best manager thread........are they all wrong too?

What?

I agree, Walker was a great manager, but Delia did not dance on his wifes grave and then burn down his house.

You have no evidence.

I''m not going to reply to your trolling comments anymore, I just wish everybody else would ignore you.

[quote user="morty"]

I saw him in the pub on Saturday and can vouch for his aliveness[Y]
[/quote]

I had completely forgotten that you are one of the discredited remnants Morty.Do you know this new member TCCanary because the rest of us have no idea ? Fancy being in a gang and nobody but Bly knows who the members are.

Still one Love.

OTBC

[quote user="morty"]

I saw him in the pub on Saturday and can vouch for his aliveness[Y]
[/quote]

I had completely forgotten that you are one of the discredited remnants Morty.Do you know this new member TCCanary because the rest of us have no idea ? Fancy being in a gang and nobody but Bly knows who the members are.

Still one Love.

OTBC

[quote user="Wiz"]

And lo,  you prove my point, name calling, lies and false accusations.

Now to my dislike of Delia...it all really stems back to the back stabbing of Mike Walker, the smiling assasine aided by Roger Munby laughed and joked with him just a few hours before sacking him.

Remember, Mike had just lost his wife through cancer and yet he still achieved back to back 5 nil wins for us!

And before you ask, I said this to them face to face at a fans forum.

I don''t hate Delia...........I despise her.

[/quote]

And what was Delia''s reply at this fan''s forum Wiz?

In those quiet moments when you sit alone and thoughts of Delia arouse those lustful desires deep within, do you spare a thought for Mike Walker, or does he become a casualty of your dark side....

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]I saw him in the pub on Saturday and can vouch for his aliveness[Y][/quote]

Still one Love.

OTBC

[/quote]No idea.And there never was a gang, all a hash induced fantasy[;)]

Pot, kettle and black - just who do you think you are you idiot - biggest bloody troll on here with the endless rubbish you spout. It may have escaped your notice, but we live in a democracy, where people are entitled to an opinion as they think fit regardless of whether you like it or not.

Proves the point - sits on here all day with nothing better to do - go back and suckle on mummy little boy and hopefully when your next teddy comes out the pram she''ll pick it up for you.

Oh dear oh dear. I saw the title of this thread and held high hopes that a little rationality was being restored to this board. However the last few exchanges above typify the level much of the debate on this board has descended to.

Getting back to the titlle of thread, if the following categories of poster can be big enough to say ''fair cop, that''s me, let''s get back to basics - ie we all support Norwich (and most on here really do) so let''s exchange our differing opinions about our love with a little decorum and mutual respect.

Number one: the over-reactors. The people whose real concern about where we are now gets overblown and manifests itself in less than helpful tirades rather than calm rational analysis of what we can do to improve things

Number two: the over-reactors to the over-reactors. The people who are no doubt concerned with where we are now but whose response to this gets sidetracked by a disportionate outrage at the people in category one.

There are examples of both of these on this thread. Take a breath, all of you. Stand down from your entrenched positions. We are all supporters of this great club. We have different ideas about how to take things forward but let us not tear each other apart in the process of expressing them.

Oh dear oh dear. I saw the title of this thread and held high hopes that a little rationality was being restored to this board. However the last few exchanges above typify the level much of the debate on this board has descended to.

Getting back to the titlle of thread, if the following categories of poster can be big enough to say ''fair cop, that''s me, let''s get back to basics - ie we all support Norwich (and most on here really do) so let''s exchange our differing opinions about our love with a little decorum and mutual respect, then I think we might have a messageboard worth reading.

Number one: the over-reactors. The people whose real concern about where we are now gets overblown and manifests itself in less than helpful tirades rather than calm rational analysis of what we can do to improve things.

Number two: the over-reactors to the over-reactors. The people who are no doubt concerned with where we are now but whose response to this gets sidetracked by a disportionate outrage at the people in category one.

There are examples of both of these on this thread. Take a breath, all of you. Stand down from your entrenched positions. We are all supporters of this great club. We have different ideas about how to take things forward but let us not tear each other apart in the process of expressing them.

You''re going on after Crispy Ambulance.

Granted Nutty but the way things are going we could soon be seeing a mushroom cloud sprouting abOve this message board.

[quote user="dpit"]Granted Nutty but the way things are going we could soon be seeing a mushroom cloud sprouting abOve this message board.[/quote]

[:D][Y]

[quote user="dpit"]Granted Nutty but the way things are going we could soon be seeing a mushroom cloud sprouting abOve this message board.[/quote]

That would be Morty passing by........

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="dpit"]Granted Nutty but the way things are going we could soon be seeing a mushroom cloud sprouting abOve this message board.[/quote]That would be Morty passing by........[/quote]Wouldn''t be you unless they were magic mushrooms........

[quote user="TIL 1010"][IMG]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab296/CallaMae/99859.gif[/IMG][/quote]

Dear oh dear. Oh dear!

Whoever taught Plod to post images recently should be ''pulled'' from this forum fortwith, I reckon.

OTBC

Now back to the OP. I''m reliably informed that this is a true mugshot of BW''s cat on their last trip to Portman Road after they gor caught in the rain.

OTBC

[quote user="BWs Cat"]That photo is fake. I''m a tabby cat not a ginger.[/quote]

Don''t worry mate Bly is not the only one on here attracted to gingers.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="BWs Cat"]"And lo, you prove my point, name calling, lies and false accusations" No, everything I said was true, you just want to make it look like you are the victim, again. How does your lovely little tale even involve Delia at all? So Delia personally sacked Walker, spat in his face and burnt his house down? Go back under your bridge.[/quote]

Many posters have already picked up on this in the best manager thread........are they all wrong too?

[/quote]Not the "best manager" thread where you said[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]If Hughton turns us into a

comfortably midtable Premiership side he''ll soon rocket up the lists...As for my current fav City manager I''d have to go for either Worthy or PL.There''s also something about Hughton that leads me to think he''ll do very well for us. [/quote]

Just what I was thinking last night, he has an aura about him which demands respect.

And 40,000 geordies plus 20,000 blue noses can''t all be wrong can they? [;)]

[/quote]

Gosh.