Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Let's all have a good look at ourselves.

Here are some lovely little bits and bobs I have picked out of the forum recently...

"McNally signs the players chosen by Delia."

"Try and hush this up you happy clappers"

"Just copy my avatar, print it, and I''ll buy one.

Join the enlightened.

HUGHTON OUT."

"I take it you mean Fortress Carrow Road! Some fortress - Norwich 2 Liverpool 5 - or did you miss that?"

"I''m sick of hearing that we played well in between the pastings"

"but they (Ipswich) have a far better chance of staying up, and DOUBLE the points we have!!"

Make of it what you will, but I think it is sad that these trolls and idiots get to roam the boards spouting out bollocks, attacking the club and it''s owners with fabrications and speculation.

Let''s all calm down gents.

Agreed.There is a group of people here that come to do nothing more than mince up the drama.If they were actually as depressed in real life as they portray themselves here, then most of them would have offed themselves long ago.I didn''t post on this forum for about 3 years because I got sick of the idiots during the Worthy out era.

For every idiotic post on this forum, there is actually about 5 people telling them they are idiots. In every fan base there will always be a number of fans who the majority wish weren''t fans.

Obviously everyone is entitled to an opinion, and we all say stupid things from time to time. But take Wiz for example, he''s always got something to seriously moan at, Delia being the biggest example, and now an extremely unreasonable obsession with getting rid of Hughton. I personally cannot find one reason as to why we should sack a manager after six games, 3 of which we should have won and were let down by poor finishing (not Hughton''s fault) and another when a draw or win would have been the better result. And even positives can be drawn from Liverpool. Plus two easy, no effort required cup wins.

Just remember that these people are the minority, but the minority always seem to get the limelight so to speak, mostly because they are essentially either being idiots or attention seeking. Look at Liverpool, or Leeds fans. They have a reputation, but the fans who give them that reputation are the minority. If someone else (like our regular Leeds and Ipswich visitors) read this forum they''d think we have thousands of upset Hughton outing moaners attending every game. But thats not the case.

[quote user="BWs Cat"]Here are some lovely little bits and bobs I have picked out of the forum recently...

"McNally signs the players chosen by Delia."

"Try and hush this up you happy clappers"

"Just copy my avatar, print it, and I''ll buy one.

Join the enlightened.

HUGHTON OUT."

"I take it you mean Fortress Carrow Road! Some fortress - Norwich 2 Liverpool 5 - or did you miss that?"

"I''m sick of hearing that we played well in between the pastings"

"but they (Ipswich) have a far better chance of staying up, and DOUBLE the points we have!!"

Make of it what you will, but I think it is sad that these trolls and idiots get to roam the boards spouting out bollocks, attacking the club and it''s owners with fabrications and speculation.

Let''s all calm down gents.[/quote]Being serious.  I really don''t think half of what''s posted by people should be taken as a genuine opinion in the main.  Much of it is knee jerk stuff that carries on after a day or two after a match.

It always amuses me that anyone who dares to sail against the wind, doesn''t keep in the pack, and speaks out against things they believe to be wrong are then accused of being:

Trolls, attention seekers, binners...which is really nasty btw, stupid, idiots and all manner of name calling and false accusations.

Sadly for them I''m thick skinned and won''t be bullied off this message board, I''ve coped with worse in my 9 years here, here''s to the next 9!

Here he comes again, should of known.

Wiz is a troll and nothing more, what "City fan" would never have anything positive to say about the club, accuse Delia of stealing money from the club for her own personal gain, accuse ward of "being a wanker", claimed to have sat in a mythical "Wensum Stand" and in the city stand before it was even built.

Not to mention of course the accusation of Hughton having no ambition and "we will never sign snodgrass", accusing the club of lying to the fans regarding the transfer budget, and then "apologise" saying that you were wrong about the transfer budget and then one week later accusing the club of lying about the transfer budget again.

Rumbled.

[quote user="Wiz"]

It always amuses me that anyone who dares to sail against the wind, doesn''t keep in the pack, and speaks out against things they believe to be wrong are then accused of being:

Trolls, attention seekers, binners...which is really nasty btw, stupid, idiots and all manner of name calling and false accusations.

Sadly for them I''m thick skinned and won''t be bullied off this message board, I''ve coped with worse in my 9 years here, here''s to the next 9!

[/quote]

In your mind you think your che Guevara don''t you? You aren''t some classical hero fighting the good fight. You are mentally Ill you don''t know a goddam thing about this football club and if it weren''t so obvious tht you''ve never been to a game in your life I''d have posters of you up at carrow road with specific instructions not to allow you to enter.

Goddam disgrace, now come at me, there''s a good boy.

Post this link that was sent round my office on here. Sound familiar here...

[link]http://blog.samuellevy.com/post/26-i-might-be-an-arsehole-but-at-least-im-not-wrong.html[/link]

Don''t you just hate those automated word strippers. Try this version courtesy of bitly.

[link]http://bit.ly/RfM56U[/link]

[quote user="Morph"]Don''t you just hate those automated word strippers. Try this version courtesy of bitly.  [url]http://bit.ly/RfM56U[/url] [/quote]

Yup, I have a quote in that list.I stand by it. I do not think we played well in the games between Fulham and Liverpool.Creating a few chances and missing them is not the same as playing well. Compare our performances to those that Liverpool put in before last weekend and, for my money, you will see the difference between a team who could have got more out of games and a team who looked like they were going to come good soon.I have no issue with a heavy defeat to a good team- Man City last year killed us but we still looked OK. Liverpool were very good and we were the team who were on the end of what they have been threatening- but we also looked poor, perhaps I''ll be generous and say patchy.Were we good against Newcastle? Honestly? I didn''t think so.Was last Saturday a surprise to you? Honestly? It wasn''t to me.These are my feelings and opinions.Anyone who feels I, or anyone else, should not be allowed to post honest feelings and opinions on a message board is the troll as far as I can tell.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Yup, I have a quote in that list.I stand by it. I do not think we played well in the games between Fulham and Liverpool.Creating a few chances and missing them is not the same as playing well. Compare our performances to those that Liverpool put in before last weekend and, for my money, you will see the difference between a team who could have got more out of games and a team who looked like they were going to come good soon.I have no issue with a heavy defeat to a good team- Man City last year killed us but we still looked OK. Liverpool were very good and we were the team who were on the end of what they have been threatening- but we also looked poor, perhaps I''ll be generous and say patchy.Were we good against Newcastle? Honestly? I didn''t think so.Was last Saturday a surprise to you? Honestly? It wasn''t to me.These are my feelings and opinions.Anyone who feels I, or anyone else, should not be allowed to post honest feelings and opinions on a message board is the troll as far as I can tell.[/quote]Speaking personally, there is nothing wrong whatsoever with having an opinion, whether it be negative or positive, this place would be very dull indeed if we all agreed. Discussing and defending your opinion, being respectful when it is challenged (as long as respect is shown in turn) is what underpins freedom of speech.But wetting your pants like a little girl just because we lost a few games and posting some of the rubbish that the OP pointed out is not what I describe above. Its down to LMF as it was described during world war 2, lack of moral fibre. I seriously don''t understand how some of these people get through the working day when they spend so much time running around, waving their arms, crying because the sky is falling in.

[quote] user="BW''s Cat"]Here are some lovely little bits and bobs I have picked out of the forum recently... "McNally signs the players chosen by Delia." [/quote]

That ones mine and I was joking, it goes to show how bad things are when something that stupid could be considered serious.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote] user="BW''s Cat"]Here are some lovely little bits and bobs I have picked out of the forum recently... "McNally signs the players chosen by Delia." [/quote]

That ones mine and I was joking, it goes to show how bad things are when something that stupid could be considered serious.

[/quote]

LOL

Do you know that people will believe that? There''s a group of posters on here who seriously believe that old pony. They will soon enlighten us as to how Lambert left because Delia got restless in her back seat and interfered. Then they will move seamlessly onto how Hughton is Delia''s appointment over McNally''s head.

But we wouldn''t want them to stop would we? What else could amuse us if the results don''t improve. We could even play a little game where we guess what Delia will get the blame for first[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Yup, I have a quote in that list.I stand by it. I do not think we played well in the games between Fulham and Liverpool.Creating a few chances and missing them is not the same as playing well. Compare our performances to those that Liverpool put in before last weekend and, for my money, you will see the difference between a team who could have got more out of games and a team who looked like they were going to come good soon.I have no issue with a heavy defeat to a good team- Man City last year killed us but we still looked OK. Liverpool were very good and we were the team who were on the end of what they have been threatening- but we also looked poor, perhaps I''ll be generous and say patchy.Were we good against Newcastle? Honestly? I didn''t think so.Was last Saturday a surprise to you? Honestly? It wasn''t to me.These are my feelings and opinions.Anyone who feels I, or anyone else, should not be allowed to post honest feelings and opinions on a message board is the troll as far as I can tell.[/quote]Speaking personally, there is nothing wrong whatsoever with having an opinion, whether it be negative or positive, this place would be very dull indeed if we all agreed. Discussing and defending your opinion, being respectful when it is challenged (as long as respect is shown in turn) is what underpins freedom of speech.But wetting your pants like a little girl just because we lost a few games and posting some of the rubbish that the OP pointed out is not what I describe above. Its down to LMF as it was described during world war 2, lack of moral fibre. I seriously don''t understand how some of these people get through the working day when they spend so much time running around, waving their arms, crying because the sky is falling in.

[/quote]Do you feel qualified to use the word respect?Would you describe it as:a) Appropriateorb) Contradictoryto talk about respect and then go on to talk about ''wetting your pants like a little girl just because we lost a few games''.For the record I would suggest that anyone panicking about a few defeats would be wrong. For me- I''m worried about the performances and direction that seems to be apparent under the new management.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Yup, I have a quote in that list.I stand by it. I do not think we played well in the games between Fulham and Liverpool.Creating a few chances and missing them is not the same as playing well. Compare our performances to those that Liverpool put in before last weekend and, for my money, you will see the difference between a team who could have got more out of games and a team who looked like they were going to come good soon.I have no issue with a heavy defeat to a good team- Man City last year killed us but we still looked OK. Liverpool were very good and we were the team who were on the end of what they have been threatening- but we also looked poor, perhaps I''ll be generous and say patchy.Were we good against Newcastle? Honestly? I didn''t think so.Was last Saturday a surprise to you? Honestly? It wasn''t to me.These are my feelings and opinions.Anyone who feels I, or anyone else, should not be allowed to post honest feelings and opinions on a message board is the troll as far as I can tell.[/quote]Speaking personally, there is nothing wrong whatsoever with having an opinion, whether it be negative or positive, this place would be very dull indeed if we all agreed. Discussing and defending your opinion, being respectful when it is challenged (as long as respect is shown in turn) is what underpins freedom of speech.But wetting your pants like a little girl just because we lost a few games and posting some of the rubbish that the OP pointed out is not what I describe above. Its down to LMF as it was described during world war 2, lack of moral fibre. I seriously don''t understand how some of these people get through the working day when they spend so much time running around, waving their arms, crying because the sky is falling in.

[/quote]Do you feel qualified to use the word respect?Would you describe it as:a) Appropriateorb) Contradictoryto talk about respect and then go on to talk about ''wetting your pants like a little girl just because we lost a few games''.For the record I would suggest that anyone panicking about a few defeats would be wrong. For me- I''m worried about the performances and direction that seems to be apparent under the new management.[/quote]The contrast in my two paragraphs was deliberate.How would you describe the behaviour of some on here, bearing in mind that a most of them are adults?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Six, go and read your posts over the years. It would be very easy for an outsider to read your posts and think your a binner on a wind up.

It''s got nothing to do with having a different opinion, everyone has different opinions. It''s how you come across. Your opinions are always extreme, you nearly always try and play the victim when someone doesn''t agree with you, or more so when someone''s got annoyed at you for being over the top. So many people have had a go at you, do you not realise maybe its something your doing?

I honestly don''t know how you can be a football fan with a mind set like yours, you can''t enjoy it at all can you? If I thought like you I think I''d probably never watch a game of football again.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Yellow Shirt"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Yup, I have a quote in that list.I stand by it. I do not think we played well in the games between Fulham and Liverpool.Creating a few chances and missing them is not the same as playing well. Compare our performances to those that Liverpool put in before last weekend and, for my money, you will see the difference between a team who could have got more out of games and a team who looked like they were going to come good soon.I have no issue with a heavy defeat to a good team- Man City last year killed us but we still looked OK. Liverpool were very good and we were the team who were on the end of what they have been threatening- but we also looked poor, perhaps I''ll be generous and say patchy.Were we good against Newcastle? Honestly? I didn''t think so.Was last Saturday a surprise to you? Honestly? It wasn''t to me.These are my feelings and opinions.Anyone who feels I, or anyone else, should not be allowed to post honest feelings and opinions on a message board is the troll as far as I can tell.[/quote]Speaking personally, there is nothing wrong whatsoever with having an opinion, whether it be negative or positive, this place would be very dull indeed if we all agreed. Discussing and defending your opinion, being respectful when it is challenged (as long as respect is shown in turn) is what underpins freedom of speech.But wetting your pants like a little girl just because we lost a few games and posting some of the rubbish that the OP pointed out is not what I describe above. Its down to LMF as it was described during world war 2, lack of moral fibre. I seriously don''t understand how some of these people get through the working day when they spend so much time running around, waving their arms, crying because the sky is falling in.

[/quote]Do you feel qualified to use the word respect?Would you describe it as:a) Appropriateorb) Contradictoryto talk about respect and then go on to talk about ''wetting your pants like a little girl just because we lost a few games''.For the record I would suggest that anyone panicking about a few defeats would be wrong. For me- I''m worried about the performances and direction that seems to be apparent under the new management.[/quote]The contrast in my two paragraphs was deliberate.How would you describe the behaviour of some on here, bearing in mind that a most of them are adults?[/quote]Honestly Morty I think most of the posts on here are either badly written, childish or tetchy. My own post included sometimes when I look back of course because we get passionate about this subject.I''m not the moral police though and all I want to do is discuss and/or vent my feelings about the club we all have in common.I''ll chat about NCFC and football in general with kids, grown-ups and pensioners alike both online and in person.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Wiz"]It always amuses me that anyone who dares to sail against the wind, doesn''t keep in the pack, and speaks out against things they believe to be wrong are then accused of being: Trolls, attention seekers, binners...which is really nasty btw, stupid, idiots and all manner of name calling and false accusations. Sadly for them I''m thick skinned and won''t be bullied off this message board, I''ve coped with worse in my 9 years here, here''s to the next 9![/quote]

Six, go and read your posts over the years. It would be very easy for an outsider to read your posts and think your a binner on a wind up.

It''s got nothing to do with having a different opinion, everyone has different opinions. It''s how you come across. Your opinions are always extreme, you nearly always try and play the victim when someone doesn''t agree with you, or more so when someone''s got annoyed at you for being over the top. So many people have had a go at you, do you not realise maybe its something your doing?

I honestly don''t know how you can be a football fan with a mind set like yours, you can''t enjoy it at all can you? If I thought like you I think I''d probably never watch a game of football again.[/quote]

That is a very, very good post GP and incredibly accurate.

However, this place would be much poorer without the bumbling old buffoon and other characters like him.

It may have been a good post Lapps, but I failed to notice that my phone autocorrected Wiz to Six... I should probably read my posts.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]It may have been a good post Lapps, but I failed to notice that my phone autocorrected Wiz to Six... I should probably read my posts.[/quote]

These new phones are amazing, I mean, how did it know that Wiz had an IQ of 6?

[quote user="Timmah"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]It may have been a good post Lapps, but I failed to notice that my phone autocorrected Wiz to Six... I should probably read my posts.[/quote]

These new phones are amazing, I mean, how did it know that Wiz had an IQ of 6?

[/quote]

If you''d scrolled dowwn a bit further you''d have found Plod scoring 3 and  Lappinitup -1.5.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

If you''d scrolled dowwn a bit further you''d have found Plod scoring 3 and  Lappinitup -1.5.

OTBC

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj113/Vioxtarkid/OffTopicAlert.png[/IMG]

"If you''d scrolled dowwn a bit further you''d have found Plod scoring 3 and Lappinitup -1.5."

And if you scrolled ''dowwn'' even further you would have seen blyblybabes scoring a grand total of 0. There is nothing there.

So you are essentially saying that Lapps is...undead? He has negative intelligence? He can''t be alive if his brain is not working...yet, here we have a sign of intelligence, negative intelligence, yes but still...

[quote user="BWs Cat"]"If you''d scrolled dowwn a bit further you''d have found Plod scoring 3 and Lappinitup -1.5."

And if you scrolled ''dowwn'' even further you would have seen blyblybabes scoring a grand total of 0. There is nothing there.

So you are essentially saying that Lapps is...undead? He has negative intelligence? He can''t be alive if his brain is not working...yet, here we have a sign of intelligence, negative intelligence, yes but still...[/quote]I saw him in the pub on Saturday and can vouch for his aliveness[Y]