Sign in to follow this  
SheringhamCanary

Charlie Austin and Knockhaert.

I thought everybody has been banging on that we need to splash serious money on proven Premiership players ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I thought everybody has been banging on that we need to splash serious money on proven Premiership players ?[/quote]They have TIL and that won''t happen either.

Cody''s got 3 in 9 this season, last season he only managed 4 in 24

League 1 is probably his level

Can''t imagine Leicester will let go of him, but Burnley may sell Austin. They have only just sold Rodriguez though and for a hefty price too

I think I have to change who I want from Jozy Altidore to Bordeaux''s great striker Yoann Gouffran who as of January will be available at a cut price fee as his contract would only have 6 months remaning on it as it expires at the end of the season.

So we should definitely try to get this player as he is precisely what we need.

Stick Holt and Morison back in the Championship and they would be banging in the goals as well.I don''t think Austin is better than what we already have.

[quote user="Rob"]Cody''s got 3 in 9 this season, last season he only managed 4 in 24 League 1 is probably his level[/quote]

Heretic!!!

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Rob"]Cody''s got 3 in 9 this season, last season he only managed 4 in 24 League 1 is probably his level[/quote]

Heretic!!!

[/quote]

Still better at finishing than CM and SJ though. Did you see his goal at the weekend ?  That was special.... 

.. and by the way I''ve been calling for us to buy Austin for approx the past four seasons !!  [:D]

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Herman "]

Heretic!!!

[/quote]

Still better at finishing than CM and SJ though. Did you see his goal at the weekend ?  That was special.... 

[/quote]

As i have said before CM is a brilliant finisher,but really needs to do better when he is given games.

SJ is also a brilliant finisher,but only when he has no time to think or dwell on the ball.

I was shot down on here a month ago for suggesting Austin - no better that what we already have was I believe one of the phrases levelled at me!!!

Feel he might be better than Martin/Kane/Jackson & up with Moro & Holt (when they are at their best!!).

[quote user="paul moy"].. and by the way I''ve been calling for us to buy Austin for approx the past four seasons !!  [:D][/quote]
Have to agree with you here. I wanted us to sign Austin the season after we got promoted from League 1, I wanted him in January that year, I wanted him throughout our first Premier League season and I still want him at Norwich now, but we might be priced out of a move at the rate he''s scoring!