Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Fan Forum

i remember when fans forums were free....guess they just want the "Luvvies" not asking the wrong kind of questions eh?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Grant Holt''s 3 year contract wrote:"I''ll be there. Should be heated"

Yeh, these cold evenings are beginning to bite,  saves on the gas bill a bit........................

[;)][/quote]Maybe the debate about this season will be enough to heat the room..

Nutty and myself would be delighted in all seriousness to meet a few of you guys tomorrow night just to put faces to names.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Wiz, you coming?[/quote]

No, because they do no good, been there, done that, got half a dozen teashirts now.

[/quote]Yup, thought as much[Y]

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"]How much do they rush you for a ticket then? Never been to a fans forum at CR before.[/quote]I went to one a few years ago, I think it was only a couple of quid.If I''m honest, I am having second thoughts actually, remembering the last one I went to.It got a bit cringeworthy, as there were some spectacularly stupid questions asked.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Wiz, you coming?
[/quote]

No, because they do no good, been there, done that, got half a dozen teashirts now.

[/quote]

Yup, thought as much[Y]
[/quote]

And ask yourself this morty, why on earth would I wish to shell out on petrol, addmission etc, to sit in a room full of people who''ve bad mouthed me (especially you sunshine) all day?

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Wiz, you coming?[/quote]

[/quote]Yup, thought as much[Y][/quote]

And ask yourself this morty, why on earth would I wish to shell out on petrol, addmission etc, to sit in a room full of people who''ve bad mouthed me (especially you sunshine) all day?

[/quote]Its called putting your money where your mouth is, you want Hughton out, here is your chance to air your views, instead of just spouting bile from behind your screen.Nah, you stay home[Y]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So instead you see the way forward is this messageboard to spread your pearls of wisdom hey Wiz ?

[quote user="ricardo"]Ricardo will be there but without Snowy.
[/quote]

Would be good to meet you Rickyyyyyy

I''ll be the sprightly young man with the two elderly gentlemen so don''t forget to say hello.

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="ricardo"]Ricardo will be there but without Snowy.[/quote]

Would be good to meet you Rickyyyyyy

I''ll be the sprightly young man with the two elderly gentlemen so don''t forget to say hello.

[;)]

[/quote]I''d like to buy Ricardo a Peroni, count me in.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So instead you see the way forward is this messageboard to spread your pearls of wisdom hey Wiz ?

[/quote]

Being totally deaf Til, if a person doesn''t keep strict eye contact with me I can''t read their lips, at forums, it would be virtually impossible for me to ''hear'' anything............but you already knew that didn''t you?

[quote user="Wiz"]Being totally deaf Til, if a person doesn''t keep strict eye contact with me I can''t read their lips, at forums, it would be virtually impossible for me to ''hear'' anything............but you already knew that didn''t you?[/quote]That explains why the goal music is the only thing about NCFC you never moan about! [;)]

Anyone"in the know" about what time it starts etc?Can''t find anything on the official site.Lol, maybe they are loathe to advertise it too much.

[quote user="morty"]Anyone"in the know" about what time it starts etc?

Can''t find anything on the official site.

Lol, maybe they are loathe to advertise it too much.
[/quote]

Doors open 7pm for 7.30pm start. Dress suits de rigueur.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="morty"]Anyone"in the know" about what time it starts etc?Can''t find anything on the official site.Lol, maybe they are loathe to advertise it too much.[/quote]

[/quote]Ta[Y]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="morty"]Anyone"in the know" about what time it starts etc?

Can''t find anything on the official site.

Lol, maybe they are loathe to advertise it too much.
[/quote]

[/quote]

CARROW Road will open its doors to fans this Thursday, October 4 to put their questions to Norwich City Manager Chris Hughton and Chief Executive David McNally.

In an event which will be hosted by Radio Norfolk presenter Chris Goreham, doors will open to the Norfolk Lounge at 7pm for a 7.30pm start. This follows an online webchat held with David McNally on September 19 (to view click here).

You can help shape the agenda for the evening by emailing any questions or topics to media@ncfc-canaries.co.uk - the most popular questions will be put forward to the panel on the evening and there will also be an opportunity to ask questions from the floor on the evening itself.

Tickets for this event are priced at £2 per person and it is recommended that you buy your tickets in advance due to the limited capacity in the Norfolk Lounge. To book your ticket please call the Ticket Office on 0844 826 1902.