Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Goal Music! An embarrassment!

[quote user="Timmah"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I honestly thought it was better before goal music. I used to like those rattles....

Those were the days! [sn]We didn''t need music to make a noise and not the slightest bit embarrassing either...

[/quote]

I see you''ve sandpapered off the red paint base layer too..

Very wise.

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote] Is Nutty Nigel a closet glory hunter!?!? Nigel!!! You pontificate like the yellow elder statesman, surely you''re not a secret Scouser? Especially after all that stuff last week?[/quote]

Caaaalm down Timmah, just caaaaaaaalm down..

LDC - a second moaning post (excluding those about PU Posters) about the club within a week;    what would the binmaster general say?[;)]

Welcome aboard [:D]

Personally I am neutral - from what I see more fans enjoy the music than moan about it so not that much of an embarrasment,  most clubs have some and at least ours is relatively distinctive & most importantly not Tom Hark.    

The only music I recall being embarrassed by was using The Porclaimers 500 miles as our entrance theme - but that is just a personal thing!! 

I think you''ve missed the point of the goal music, its there to tell some people (mainly to corporate/hospitailty crowd) that a goal has been scored.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Timmah"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I honestly thought it was better before goal music. I used to like those rattles....

Those were the days! [sn]We didn''t need music to make a noise and not the slightest bit embarrassing either...

[/quote]

I see you''ve sandpapered off the red paint base layer too..

Very wise.

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote] Is Nutty Nigel a closet glory hunter!?!? Nigel!!! You pontificate like the yellow elder statesman, surely you''re not a secret Scouser? Especially after all that stuff last week?[/quote]

Caaaalm down Timmah, just caaaaaaaalm down..

[/quote]

Shhhh......!

[;)]

OTBC

On a good day, I like the goal music. Scoring that late equaliser or winner, it''s great. Saturday was embarrassing as the goals didn''t get us back in the game and no one got over excited. To make it worse, the music was delayed and made it even more cringey.

I still fail to understand why its so embarrassing, and cringey.

I personally don''t really care wether we have it or not, but a lot of people around me enjoy the goal music. And playing it when were losing, it wasn''t like anyone was seriously celebrating that like it was a match winner, it was a celebration of relief (both goals), and for me hope when Holt scored. Whats so hard to understand about that?

I think its weird for Norwich fans to get so upset about it, and other fans to laugh about it.

like a bad smell, another goal music thread stinks the place out. Our play is the problem currently, not the goal music that makes us a laughing stock. Conceding 5 at home is a whole lot more embarrassing. Leave the goal music out of it.

The last two weeks I''ve realised what kind of real reactive crap that get''s written on this forum. I give up on it, I really do.

[quote user="Wiz"]It matters not a jot to me either way, but I often see posts on various sites from opposition fans laughing at us for this.[/quote]I wouldn''t worry too much.  We don''t score goals any more so nobody will hear it.