Sign in to follow this  
Frying Pan Eyes

We will stay up this season.

I know some of you will disagree that we will be ok but i honestly think we will be. Yes we should of beat QPR, yes we should of beat West Ham but we have played a good Liverpool team and the European champions within a week. ( That Chelsea team would beat anyone 4-1 with the attacking players they have got ). Im not saying we are going to finish in the top 10 but we have had a lot of bad luck this season.

The team looks a little low in confidence however 1 good win and we will move up a few gears.

Yes we lost 4-1 today however for 70 odd mins we played some good stuff and it shows we really need to get behind the team to give them that extra boost. We seemed to die at the end as the movement and technical ability of Chelsea was just too much for us.

I for one am not panicking at the moment. We will come good and be fine. We need to raise the roof against Arsenal, no point being negative that wont solve anything.

OTBC

[quote user="technika"]not with hughton in charge we wont[/quote]what did you realistically expect from todays game score wise?

The major bonus for us is that we haven''t been cut adrift despite a very modest start to the season. I think you may potentially see a little mini league emerge featuring Norwich, Southampton, Reading and QPR. Whoever comes out on top of that lot will obviously survive and it may not take an enormous points total to do it.

But there recurring themes which do worry such as players being played in areas they don''t look comfortable and the fact we continue to concede soft goals despite setting out our stall to be more solid this year. The other thing I clinging to is that Holt is starting to look very good again. Can his goals maybe just maybe give us an edge?

The only thing I am confident in is that posters will continue to say "I feel confident" right until we get relegated.Seriously I don''t see us winning against Villa or Stoke... especially after a drubbing from the Gunners that will surely come.

[quote user="Carra Rud"]The only thing I am confident in is that posters will continue to say "I feel confident" right until we get relegated.Seriously I don''t see us winning against Villa or Stoke... especially after a drubbing from the Gunners that will surely come. [/quote]Oh ye of little faith.[;)]

[quote user="Carra Rud"]The only thing I am confident in is that posters will continue to say "I feel confident" right until we get relegated.Seriously I don''t see us winning against Villa or Stoke... especially after a drubbing from the Gunners that will surely come. [/quote]we will end the season with the points we have now and lose our remaining 31 games in a row.. wont we?

Everyone keeps talking about that elusive win.........it''s not just one win we require, we require several from a consistent attacking side who DO NOT leak goals, and we have shipped 17 this season already. One win will not keep us up, but another dozen losses will see us relegated. On his own admission Hughton states the players are ''LOW''.

Is anyone surprised at this, he hasn''t played the same side two weeks running, they don''t know if they are coming or going. Pre season was a great pointer for many, and it was more than evident we had problems particularly with scoring goals.........what did our manager do, sign midfielders and defenders and on the basis of results last season, were the majority of players signed really needed. One or two perhaps, but it speaks volumes that we have received three thumpings in our first six games and have only found the net on what, 5 occasions in the league, two from a striker who made it known he wanted to leave the club during the close season! I''m sorry, but for all the talk that Hughton is the right man, he has made poor decisions from the very start of his tenure, his technical ability is questionable, and his decision making, particularly during a game, is quite honestly diabolical (I.e Jackon has been the most consistent forward on the park in the last two games, he gets taken off in both, and doesn''t even make the 11 today)! Too many changes have been made, the side is not gelling at all, and we are a long way from the quality that we showed on many occasions last season. Rather than Bowkett throwing the flak at Lambert that he has this week, he and the board should be far more concerned in what is happening with the team, it''s inability to win, and just why they are ''low''. It is a well known fact mentioned by the powers that be that staying up is our priority, and we all know we cannot afford to be relegated at the end of this season. There are some very serious decisions to be made, and I simply do not have confidence that Bowkett and McNally (who has been strab

Neely quiet lately) will make them.

I cant believe its 7 games into the season and nearly everyone is saying we will get relegated. What happened to the the fighting mentality us Norfolk people are suppose to have. If we all give in now we might as well surrender and let everyone ride all over us. Im sorry but i will fight to the end not like some people.

OTBC NMTD

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]what did you realistically expect from todays game score wise?

[/quote]im bored of writing this, its not just about todays game (i am well aware how good chelski are - its not about chelski, qpr, west ham & even newcastle and liverpool are NOT that fantastic)  do people on here not remember the dross in every other game, even pre season?

i expected a performance of a certain level, not the defence standing off and running around like headless chickens wilst letting hazard and co tear them a new one

But the majority are riding all over us - we have conceded 17 goals in six matches, surely that tells you something - it is not the supporters who need a fighting mentality at all, that is what the manager is paid to Instill in his team, whom he openly admits on radio and TV today are ''low''.

NCFC supporters will never give in, and will always support their club, yes they may moan and groan, but at this moment in time they have every right too, and most of them are looking with realism at the current predicament.