Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Chelsea v Norwich City match thread

Sack this joker now, he''s now f****** given up, bringing on Morison for Holt, and giving Bennett a run out.

At least have a go, go two up front, he''s gone like for like with Pilks for Johnson and Moro for Holt. Tactically inept, incapable of changing an archaic 442 system that isnt working.

Moro for Holt and giving Bennett some minutes is just giving up in my mind, thats the thinking and thats the message he''s sending out.

Im sick of this.

AT LEAST next year we can rely on Holt to get us 20+ goals in the championship next year which will give us a great chance of bouncing back. I think Hughton is a good manager and the squad is good enough to survive but it''s just not happening for us this year.

I don''t think today was Hughtons fault, one hazard costs the same as our entire squad. I blame cun*s like Ibramovich/Fernandez and SKY for ruining football in this country and making it impossible for clubs like us to compete.

Holty had a good game and Ruddy has kept the scoreline down but seriously... the rest pi55 poor, one dimensional 5hit!H U G H T O N OUT!!!!!!!!

When your losing 4-1 its obvious something isnt working. Hughtons 3 subs have been like for like and he''s changed nothing.

This guy is f****** clueless.

[quote user="Oli"]AT LEAST next year we can rely on Holt to get us 20+ goals in the championship next year which will give us a great chance of bouncing back. I think Hughton is a good manager and the squad is good enough to survive but it''s just not happening for us this year.

I don''t think today was Hughtons fault, one hazard costs the same as our entire squad. I blame cun*s like Ibramovich/Fernandez and SKY for ruining football in this country and making it impossible for clubs like us to compete.[/quote]But why let that spoil the opportunity for a good whinge?

[quote] user="BW''s Cat"]"Ibrahomovic"

Who?[/quote]

Lol new keyboard xD I can''t type for shi* anyway :P

[quote user="baldyboy"]next sub will be Bennett for Bassong probably!! good old Clueless Chris!!![/quote]

And this was a joke! Jokes on CH.

I said that before he made the sub without listening to the game!!! If Bassong was injured why did he play? chris Goreham needs to ask some real searching questions for a change and let clueless chris know just how unhappy the fans really are!!!

Shame no fight now....

Bit sad to see these young players coming on for Chelsea 7 million subs from Spain no wonder Spain win everything no young English players.

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Holty had a good game and Ruddy has kept the scoreline down but seriously... the rest pi55 poor, one dimensional 5hit!H U G H T O N OUT!!!!!!!![/quote]So who bought Martin, Barnett (?), Johnson, Howson, E. Bennett and R. Bennett?Granted I''m not wildly impressed by Turner or Tettey.

We just don''t have the quality but if you don''t have the money you can''t compete with the big boys.Blow the f£$king whistle please ref.

anyone looking forward to the arsenal game?

our goal difference is going to be embarrassing this season with this pr1ck in charge

[quote user="Nuff Said"] So who bought Martin, Barnett (?), Johnson, Howson, E. Bennett and R. Bennett?Granted I''m not wildly impressed by Turner or Tettey.[/quote]I get what you are saying - its nigh on the same team PL had (brought in) but its certainly Hughton''s influence that''s creating this garbage IMO.

[quote user="technika"]anyone looking forward to the arsenal game?

our goal difference is going to be embarrassing this season with this pr1ck in charge[/quote]... more of the same dross my man!

[quote user="Carra Rud"][quote user="Nuff Said"] So who bought Martin, Barnett (?), Johnson, Howson, E. Bennett and R. Bennett?Granted I''m not wildly impressed by Turner or Tettey.[/quote]I get what you are saying - its nigh on the same team PL had (brought in) but its certainly Hughton''s influence that''s creating this garbage IMO.[/quote]

Brought too many players this season tbh.

Luckily the Wigan and Reading scores turn in our favour in the final minutes. Our season will start in November by the looks of things.