Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

Changes have to be made now!

I''m sorry but the club have to act now. I was all for Hughton to get the job but how wrong was I. It was always going to be a hard season for us the way the fixtures come out but this guy doesnt have a clue on what to do. Not buying a striker, keeping Ward and letting go Ayala, signing Turner to name a few but what really does it for me is his subs taking of Holt for Morison? Really? Hows that gonna change anything? He has to go and go now as we have an international break coming it gives us time to get someone else in. I would like to say welcome back Holty thought he was back to his best today shame on the rest!

obviously Clueless Chris didnt think he was back to his best did he? I was for him when appointed but I agree that he has to go and the sooner the better!!!!

It is certainly very hard to disagree with you.......I just cannot see any points from the next two, and by then we will probably be bottom of the league with a quarter of the season gone.

Once again the board of NCFC have placed the club in a perilous position, just as they did with Rioch, Hamilton, Grant, Roeder and Gunn.

he has made non game changing subs in every game. i dont want to be thinking Hughton out but if he doesnt go i fear the worst, he doesnt have a clue

CH here for the long term hope he proves you all wrong, whoever would you have got Holloway big joke.

Once again the Board have placed us in a perilous position?

Have they? Really?

Has the Board not been utterly committed to our success over the past three years, and consistently backed the manager as far as possible for a club with limited means and notable debts? Did the Board appoint Hughton with a view to having in place a manager who has experience at this level and who has some awareness of what it takes to survive in the Premier League? Did the Board really screw up with his appointment or with the budget allocated this summer which, while not enormous, wasn''t negligible?

And, oh, above all, do you ever consider thinking before posting?

Of course we''re in a bad situation, of course mistakes have been made with acquisitions and departures in defence, and yes I''d like another striker, but this season isn''t over by a mile and, above all, the Board shouldn''t be blamed. In fact, the desperation to blame someone, anyone, is pretty pathetic. The club will try to turn it round and no doubt Hughton is working his butt off to turn it round.

I haven''t spent much time on this forum lately, and it''s clear to me why ... think I''m off to do something far less sh*t instead.

[quote user="The 12th Devine"]Once again the Board have placed us in a perilous position? Have they? Really? Has the Board not been utterly committed to our success over the past three years, and consistently backed the manager as far as possible for a club with limited means and notable debts? Did the Board appoint Hughton with a view to having in place a manager who has experience at this level and who has some awareness of what it takes to survive in the Premier League? Did the Board really screw up with his appointment or with the budget allocated this summer which, while not enormous, wasn''t negligible? And, oh, above all, do you ever consider thinking before posting? Of course we''re in a bad situation, of course mistakes have been made with acquisitions and departures in defence, and yes I''d like another striker, but this season isn''t over by a mile and, above all, the Board shouldn''t be blamed. In fact, the desperation to blame someone, anyone, is pretty pathetic. The club will try to turn it round and no doubt Hughton is working his butt off to turn it round. I haven''t spent much time on this forum lately, and it''s clear to me why ... think I''m off to do something far less sh*t instead.[/quote]

Totally agree, blaming the board is crazy in this instance Hughton was a popular choice as manager. Of course everyone is right to be worried, but we have really only played two teams which i would have expected us to win against, obviously we didnt and if we fail to start beating teams that we should be in with a greater chance of beating when we play them, i''m sure the board will act.

So who do all those ''Hughton Must Go'' people think is going to replace him?I''d love to hear your thoughts as you are obviously all experts on the game!

Look, today was a master class from Chelseas front 6. Despite that the good thing was we are getting our formation back. First half could have easily finshed 2-2, the killer for us was the break from the corner.

Changes WERE made, Snodgrass out, Tettey in, Hoolahan retained, and we looked much better for that. Remember we''ve had Fox, Pliks and Bennet out injured, and so now the opportunity to build on what we had first half is there.

We are not out of this league, there is a long way to go, but the ONE thing that wil destroy any chance we have for sucess is to kill the player''s and other support''s confidence.

I was at the back of the top tier today watching the game. Chelsea at times were a joy o watch and they were only in 2nd gear. We were dreadful. The midfield was badly organised, tactically inept, lacking confidence and ideas. Ch is running out of ideas already. He has to go but McNally to stubborn and arrogant to do why needs to be done.

It was obvious from the Fans Forum that Hughton has the full backing of Bowkett and McNally.

The compensation to Hughton and team on dismissal would use any money that might have been available in January.

We were poor again today but equally Chelsea are several classes above us.

So it''s stick with the manager time and hope that there are three other woeful teams in the PL.

We''ll lose to both Arsenal and Villa - so we have to hope that we can manage a win against either Stoke or Reading.

Bradley Johnson in every position, as well as manager, majority owner, CEO, chief exc, prime minister. Will solve all of our problems.

[quote user="manbearpig"]I''m sorry but the club have to act now. I was all for Hughton to get the job but how wrong was I. It was always going to be a hard season for us the way the fixtures come out but this guy doesnt have a clue on what to do. Not buying a striker, keeping Ward and letting go Ayala, signing Turner to name a few but what really does it for me is his subs taking of Holt for Morison? Really? Hows that gonna change anything? He has to go and go now as we have an international break coming it gives us time to get someone else in. I would like to say welcome back Holty thought he was back to his best today shame on the rest![/quote]eh game was already dead end after moro come for holt and after holt press 75 min + nothing strange in this subBig boost for us is that Holt again have conf and goals also many players back after inj hope bassong is ok after late subst and now we have 2 weeks who can back the confidence and turn season.pity next oponent is arsenal and we seems struggle against such world class players hope to keep in the game all the time at least ..

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Bradley Johnson in every position, as well as manager, majority owner, CEO, chief exc, prime minister. Will solve all of our problems.[/quote]Hehe.I must admit, I was one of Mr Johnson''s biggest critics last season, when people where talking of an England call, it was inconceivable to me.Whilst he does have a tendency to let the game slip and pass him by,  this season he has put in a couple of storming performances where he has actually exhibited a decent first touch and a reasonable passing ability which - combined with his undisputed tenacity - have resulted in him slowly winning me over.I thought he played reasonably well today.

[quote user="Boris"][quote user="manbearpig"]I''m sorry but the club have to act now. I was all for Hughton to get the job but how wrong was I. It was always going to be a hard season for us the way the fixtures come out but this guy doesnt have a clue on what to do. Not buying a striker, keeping Ward and letting go Ayala, signing Turner to name a few but what really does it for me is his subs taking of Holt for Morison? Really? Hows that gonna change anything? He has to go and go now as we have an international break coming it gives us time to get someone else in. I would like to say welcome back Holty thought he was back to his best today shame on the rest![/quote]

eh game was already dead end after moro come for holt and after holt press 75 min + nothing strange in this sub

Big boost for us is that Holt again have conf and goals also many players back after inj hope bassong is ok after late subst and now we have 2 weeks who can back the confidence and turn season.
pity next oponent is arsenal and we seems struggle against such world class players hope to keep in the game all the time at least ..
[/quote]

What did that all mean ?