Sign in to follow this  
Wazza

Barry Fry

Sounds like either Ferguson or Fry will have to make way if they continue to disagree and it loks like the Chairman is siding with Fergie Jnr.Could Fry be a usefull addtion to our back room or scouting team? He has a good track record of uneathing players and with the deadwood we have to move out Ward etc he is well known to inflate prices and we may return a profit on them.Also as Hughton has not managed a club for no longer than 18 months and Calderwood and Trollope dont have any achivements of note in their managment carrers Mr Fry could offer his wisdom onto them.He is often at Carrow Road watchinfg matches and I think he will add to the profile of the club.just a thought........

yes... BArry Fry''s managerial career is littered with success isnt it?theres a reason he sponges about the tin pot leagues!

I think the word these days is retro.Fergie Snr isnt much of a modern man, he has done pretty well.

If any of our players/staff need second-hand,cheap,runaround motors he might be a useful addition.

Same could be said for Redknapp, who is seen by some as the solution to our temporary dip in form.

[quote user="Wazza"]I think the word these days is retro.

Fergie Snr isnt much of a modern man, he has done pretty well.
[/quote]

Fergie has adapted/evolved extremely well over the years. Fry? Nope

[quote user="Wazza"]Sounds like either Ferguson or Fry will have to make way if they continue to disagree and it loks like the Chairman is siding with Fergie Jnr.

Could Fry be a usefull addtion to our back room or scouting team?

He has a good track record of uneathing players and with the deadwood we have to move out Ward etc he is well known to inflate prices and we may return a profit on them.

Also as Hughton has not managed a club for no longer than 18 months and Calderwood and Trollope dont have any achivements of note in their managment carrers Mr Fry could offer his wisdom onto them.

He is often at Carrow Road watchinfg matches and I think he will add to the profile of the club.

just a thought........

[/quote]

About six months early for April 1st !!

How come you have only just joined today ?

or are you someone else ?

just a thought........

just sayin

that''s my opinion

or whatever you are supposed to put at the end of a post nowadays