Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Harry Kane

why wasnt he on the bench on Saturday? beginning to look like he really was a panic signing if he doesnt even make the bench, I hope we didnt pay too much in a loan fee for him!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]why wasnt he on the bench on Saturday?[/quote]Ok, I give up, why wasn''t he on the bench on Saturday?

I... I''m not going to bite.
No, really. Not even a nibble.
HE GOT INJURED.
God damn it.

Apparently, gone back to Spurs to recover.

Another disaster. Nobody''s fault though.

It just makes me recall CMS, and what might have been.

Can we not bring up CMS, he'' been debated to death and he''s not worth 3 million +!

Good to hear Kane''s gone back to get treatment, I assume he will be assesed by the medical staff at Spurs and won''t be allowed back until they say he''s fit enough! Could be that Kane doesn''t return as he will be out for 8 weeks and then take weeks to get fit, that takes us to January.

Signing Harry Kane on loan is fine if you are a Championship side, but not a side who are desperate for goals in order to stay in Premier League.

If he was the best we could do, I fear for us. Something inevitable about our fate this season.

"and won''t be allowed back until they say he''s fit enough!"

maybe he could blag a lift on the Arsenal bus, they''re just up the road and I can''t imagine they have every seat taken

perhaps sign a few autographs, tell Hughton what he overheard etc

[quote user="Indy"]

Can we not bring up CMS, he'' been debated to death and he''s not worth 3 million +!

Good to hear Kane''s gone back to get treatment, I assume he will be assesed by the medical staff at Spurs and won''t be allowed back until they say he''s fit enough! Could be that Kane doesn''t return as he will be out for 8 weeks and then take weeks to get fit, that takes us to January.

[/quote]

CMS hasn''t scored for a while - another useless striker.  Why worry now that the Holt is firing again - just gotta sort out that defence.

I think he is out for 10 weeks or so . That being the case we can probably forget about him until the new year. He may add something if fit, early very brief indication pass doubt on that, he missed a supurb opportunity late on v west ham and was very poor v Doncaster prior to the injury. He is highly rated though and did well last season in the Championship. I agree with others though probably not the player that will make a major impact for us

Not mentioning the other points around this debate.  So we loan Vaughan out, partly to prove his fitness and we loan Kane in and he is out injured long term........[;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Not mentioning the other points around this debate.  So we loan Vaughan out, partly to prove his fitness and we loan Kane in and he is out injured long term........[;)]

[/quote]Yeah! Hughton can''t see into the future! Booo! Hughton out!