Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Dead (bin) man walking

Looks like it could be only a matter of time for the hapless suffolk spanker, when the players are saying this type of stuff -

" new loanee DJ Campbell in saying that the players inevitably have their doubts about the security of Jewell’s job"

"It’s then up to the board of directors, the owners and the people in charge to decide whether or not to give him a little bit of extra time"

"Who’s to say his job is going to be safe?"

"He is big enough to accept whatever is going to come his way"

I''m not too sure anyone (decent) would want it

Jewell certainly wasn''t their first choice, nor was Magilton before him

Those in football know what a parlous state the club is in, and all Evans has done is use it as some kind of tax avoidance scheme - which is pretty much why so many players have baulked at joining and others have simply walked away

much more fun to come, I suspect

If Agent Jewell gets the sack then Agent Roeder ought to get the job

yes, makes you if the Titanic could not have been saved if they had appointed a new captain an hour or so after it hit the iceberg

[quote user="Tj"]

Thought I''d have a quick look on their comedy site and saw this

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/236191/jewell-sacked/#27

Nothing confirmed but........ [:D]

[/quote]
Jewell sacked? on 16:05 - Oct 11 with 683 viewswarky1970
Jewell sacked? on 16:03 - Oct 11 by ipswich_crazy2011
no

You change like the wind Crazy !!! One minute you want him out The next In Now out You''ll be shaking it all about next !

It''s nice to see every forum has one.Maybe even the same one? [8-)]

yep, it certainly does make for amusing reading (though why you are on there I''ve no idea, each to his own I suppose) 

However I''m not sure who the mods are supposed to have warned but it certainly wasn''t me, nor were there any lies as the text still stands on the Villa site (above link) so anyone is free to check for themselves

As to the claim of stalking that is no more than  ''playing the victim''  again - I have not posted anywhere else outside of this forum and have merely responded on here when I have felt that stuff said about the club is malicious, and not wholly truthful

Any references used were from stuff freely put up on this forum previously, and likewise freely available for all to read and judge - just as the comments from the Villa fans are

That makes for really depressing reading. How can someone can say they speak for majority of Norwich fans? You certainly don''t speak for me by saying we all want to deface his hall of fame brick. I think you have succeeded in painting the club in a very poor light.

I don''t like Lambert the man. But the achievements speak themselves. He deserves his place in the hall of fame. He has contributed significantly to the financial and football landscape of the club for a very long time to come.