Sign in to follow this  
banburygreen

Conspiracy theory - our start to the new season

I''m not attacking our manager or our fans (positive & negative) and being an eternal optimist myself can only think that we have a similar scenario that has engulfed some Italian clubs as to our start to the season.

When we have played well QPR home / Spurs away / West Ham home and Newcastle away I reckon that our forwards were nobbled so as not to take the chances created and  I can see Fernandes / Sullivan Gold & Mike Ashley funding that (for The Spurs Game it would have been the media as they are desperate for AVB to fail!!) & 3 draws and close defeat suggests something not right but not enough to point the fingers at our players.

Unfortunately our defence didn''t keep it close when they took their element from messers Fayed &  Henry.

Now CFC away and a Russian owner with some alleged unscruplious business practice so I''m interested whos after the money defence or strikers  either  way its not until Arsenal at home (do things the right way) that I''m expecting a turn round in our fortunes.

Unless of course its time we released our own slush funds or were we keeping that to January.......

Thank God it was only a couple of hundred words or so because much more of that and i would have a headache.[*-)][8-)]

[quote user="morty"]Errrrrr.Ok.[/quote]I am not just being an arse (which I know I can be) but I have read this 4 or 5 times now and am still none the wiser.

So your saying the owners of other clubs are bribing our forwards?

Best you report that to the FA, or the police. Maybe the FBI...

I''m not 100% sure but I think it''s supposed to be a joke or something.
Davo

[quote user="Gingerpele"]So your saying the owners of other clubs are bribing our forwards?

Best you report that to the FA, or the police. Maybe the FBI...[/quote]
The alternative being that the OP just turns himself into the authorities so they can give him the required straitjacket and padded cell. That ranting was nothing short of mental, delusional and full on crazy.

[quote user="Davo"]I''m not 100% sure but I think it''s supposed to be a joke or something.
Davo
[/quote]
If so, it''s possibly the worst joke I''ve ever heard. The OP is either deluded or has a weird sense of "humour"

[quote user="The acolyte"]And they call me crazy
[/quote]

I''ve never heard anyone describe you that way Aco. I think you''re delusional if you think that.

Try again.

acolyte, until you start being polite to people on here, I don''t think you have the right to moan about others.

Your first post on this forum was singling out posters for abuse.

Eureka! I got it, I got it!

She''s a sub-continent bookmaker diversifying away from cricket and seeking market recognition.

Whoyyyyyyyyy...............

OTBC

[quote user="The acolyte"]It''s all about how you''ve been treating me NUTTY
[/quote]

Disdain and contempt come to mind and quite rightly so.

Oh, sent tingles up my back reading this!

Banbury, could you create a conspiracy where we hammer Villa so hard that Lambert walks out at half time?! :)

Quick! Only got a week!