I have said it all season and I will say it again - I think Worthy is a proud man and sometimes needs to admit he may be wrong.

Shackell has been awesome in the last two games (for someone who is just adapting to the game). He has been head and shoulders above Flemming.

When Drury was injured Worthy swallowed his pride and took the captaincy off him - time to do it agian I think and let Shackell form a partnership with Charlton at the back.

Captain - maybe give it back to Drury or maybe give it to another - but thats second to the team doign well.

[quote]I have said it all season and I will say it again - I think Worthy is a proud man and sometimes needs to admit he may be wrong. Shackell has been awesome in the last two games (for someone who is jus...[/quote]

Hi Lord Flashart, what made me please was Shack''s pace was head and shoulder of Flem, Doh and even Charile, I would love to see Charile partner Shack at Bolton.

For the captaincy, maybe do not change again but Adam was the obviously choice.

If Flem gets dropped which is unlikely we will need another on field skipper.

Whilst I think Drury is now playing better, I wouldn''t for these remaining games reinstate him. Let him concentrate on his game.

Me, I''d go for Stewart short term - steady, mature, aware of whats going on and in a good position on the pitch.

With big, tough Bolton coming up away, no way can Fleming be continued with. Charlton is the obvious choice.

What I would give for a 0 - 0. I think MotD had it right when they said "same old story" with referance to us giving soft goals away. We probably have the worst Premiership defence since Swindon conceded 100 goals in one season.